09

wonho's point of view

I can't control my tears as I pull her into a tight hug, I was so worried about her. The other boys dash into the room and their faces flood with relief.

Santana: Um, I appreciate you holding my hand while I'm in this bed but I don't know about hugging mister stranger.

I pull away from her and she smiles sweetly at me.

Me: Mister stranger?
Santana: Well, yeah. You didn't tell me your name.

I chuckle nervously.

Me: You know my name.

She ponders for a moment before shaking her head. Shownu steps in carefully, he waves at her and she waves back.

Shownu: Santana.

The girl looks around humming to herself. She shows no awareness that she knows that's her name.

Oh God.

Me: Do you remember us at all?
Santana: Should I?

My entire world shatters.

A few moments later the doctor comes in and we bombard him with questions and concerns.

We soon find out she has amnesia from the accident. The doctor says it's more than likely temporary. 'Temporary' meaning it'll come back, but we aren't sure when.

'More than likely' meaning a whole lot of yes but no is still a possibility

Due to the severity of their accidents Changkyun and Santana needed to stay in the hospital over night to be watched.

The next morning we sit in Changkyun's hospital room while he gets his bandages changed.

Hyungwon: What're we going to do?
Kihyun: Should would fly back home?
Jooheon: Wouldn't that be kidnapping? She doesn't even know us.
Minhyuk: The doctor said we have to ease her back into her ordinary life.

I scoff, oh yeah introducing her to her seven idol boyfriends will be a breeze.

Doctor: Okay Changkyun you're all patched up and ready to go. Please take it easy these next few weeks, if you get a headache take the medicine. Follow up with your doctor in about a week or so.

We thank her before she walks out.

Shownu: Well, lets go get San.

__

Santana's eyes widen as she stares at all twelve of us, judgement clear on her face.

None of us know what to say.

Santana: Why am I the only girl on this trip?
RJ: That's what I said. I've been needy for some pus..-

Jay shoved his elbow into the younger's boy ribcage.

Hyungwon: We're all very close.
Shownu: It's an unusual set up but we make it work.

She scratches her head.

Santana: It's twelve of you, am I dating anyone here?

We all choke on our spit.

Minhyuk: It's complicated.

Her eyes fill with curiosity.

Santana: How so?
Me: Shownu and I will explain it to you later, are you hungry?
Santana: Not really, my body is sore though. Where can I lay down?

I show her to our room and sigh. She glances at me.

Santana: Mister stranger you seem sad.
Me: I'm not sad, you're okay so I'm happy.
Santana: I'm sorry I don't remember you. You seem sweet, afterall you were the first person I seen when I woke up.

She gets comfortable into the bed and smiles.

Santana: You said your name was Hoseok but stage name is Wonho. What did I call you?

Daddy.

Baby.

Little bear.

My love.

Me: Wonho.
Santana: See ya' when I wake up Wonho.

I walk out of the room not knowing what to do or how to feel. On my way down the hallway Lee stops me. We have a two second stare off before he opens his arms.

Me: What the hell are you doing?

He wraps his arms around me and I protest.

Lee: Just accept it.
Me: I'm uncomfortable.
Lee: You're the member who loves skinship the most, you're loving this right now.
Me: Lee you have five seconds to let me go or..-
Lee: Sweet Wonho would never hurt a fly.

I wrap my arms around him and he grins, the grin falls off his face once I use my muscles to put him in a tight grip.

Lee: I can't breathe!
Me: You love this.

I let go and he glares at me, it's hard not to laugh.

Lee: I expect things like this from I.M but not you.

I smile before shaking my head.

Me: You use to be a major pain in my ass but you aren't that bad Kim Lee.

He smiles before nodding.

Lee: Likewise Lee Hoseok.

___

favorite member of infinity and why? goooo