016

santana's point of view

The sound of banging wakes me up. I creep downstairs to see what the fuss is about and I see Changkyun cursing and whining in the kitchen.

Me: What's wrong?
Changkyun: I dropped a pan on my foot.

I blink, these boys man.

Changkyun: Sorry I woke you, go back to sleep bab..

He stops before shaking his head.

Changkyun: Go back to sleep Santana.

I frown.

Me: Are you sure you're okay?
Changkyun: Yes.

He opens the fridge pulling out cheese and butter. I lean against the doorframe as he attempts to make a grilled cheese sandwich.

__

"What the hell is that smell?"

"Cina burned her grilled cheese."

"How the fuck do you burn a grilled cheese?"

"Shut up Yeosang."

__

I walk around the beach enjoying the silence and calmness of the night. My mind is clear and for the first time I don't feel overwhelmed or forced to remember anything.

In reality no one is forcing me but me.

I feel like I owe it to everyone to remember who I am so I can just go back to being that person. Right now I feel like an intruder in someone else's body.

Was I nice?

Was I mean?

Was I funny?

The boys say I was but they're probably just trying to be nice. My mind starts to race again and I sigh.

The water seems like a nice place to relax. I pull off my robe leaving me in just my night-gown.

My big toe comes in contact with the water and I shiver. It's pretty cold, but a refreshing feeling.

A refresh is what I need instead of feeling lost and numb. I walk deeper into the water, teeth chattering with every step.

Soon enough my body adapts to the temperature.

___

wonho's point of view

I roll over and frown once I notice Santana isn't in her spot. Maybe she went downstairs for a snack, usually when she can't sleep she'll go have like thirty packs of fruit snacks and iced green tea.

Apparently it was a thing between her and her friend from college.

I go downstairs and she isn't there either. Where could she be? Kihyun yawns as he walks into the kitchen, sleep taking over his face making him look like a puffy toddler.

Me: Is Santana in your room?

He shakes his head.

I wake up the two boys sleeping in the living room.

Changkyun: Haven't seen her since I made my grilled food earlier, she said something about getting some air.

I go out to the beach hoping to find her there but I don't, instead all I see is her robe. My heart begins to race.

What if something happened to her?

The sound of splashing pulls me from my thoughts. I squint towards the water and my eyes widen.

Shit.

___

dramarama or shine forever?