032

santana's point of view

Kihyun pins me against the wall, his lips press against my neck and I moan at the feeling. My fist grips his shirt and I tug at it.

Kihyun: Baby we don't have much time.

He pats my thighs signaling me to jump. My legs wrap around his waist making my dress go over my hips, he slides my panties to the side and thrusts inside of me.

We both let out a loud moan not caring who hears. My hand tugs at his hair as he goes deeper, I clench around him lowkey annoyed I'm about to cum so soon. He teases me but stops once I begin to bite on his neck leaving very visible marks.

Kihyun: I'm so close, go ahead and let go for me princess.

I curse under my breath as my orgasm rips through me, he follows soon after with a loud groan. Once I stand to my feet I wobble and he balances me. He places a quick kiss to my cheek before giving me one of his famous Kihyun smiles, you know the one.

I check to make sure the coast is clear before we both leave the bathroom. He stops me in my tracks to pat down my hair.

We both sit back down at the table pretending like nothing happened. The guys are talking about a possibility of a joined tour do to the future success of the album. My phone vibrates and I check it.

Changkyunie🖤🐺: Ya'll nasty.

I choke on my lemonade and Minhyuk pats my back with a concerned look. Changkyun laughs and I send him a subtle glare.

__

I dive into Jooheon's bed and he hugs me tight placing little kisses on my face.

Jooheon: Guess what?
Me: What?
Jooheon: I love you.
Me: Guess what?
Jooheon: What?
Me: I love you more.
Jooheon: Impossible!

He smiles showing his dimples that I love oso much

Jooheon: Can I be honest?

I nod waiting for him to continue, he sighs.

Jooheon: When you lost your memory I thought that was the end. I thought we arrived at endgame and honestly I didn't know what I was going to do with myself. There was a time where I lived without you, not knowing who Santana was. But now, I can't picture me living without you, if I even try my heart will hurt.

He rubs my side soothingly.

Jooheon: You've made me a better person.
Me: Nonsense, you were always a good person.
Jooheon: But you made me a great person and for that I'll be forever thankful.
Me: You saved me too Jooheon, and I'll always love you for that.
Jooheon: Never leave me, okay?
Me: Okay.

He digs in his night drawer and grabs something.

Jooheon: Prove it.

The box pops open and I curse.

A fucking ring.

__