020

santana's point of view

Talee smiles at me once our eyes meet, she rushes over to pull me in a bone crushing hug.

Talee: Santana it's been so long! How are you?
Me: I'm good, how are you?
Talee: Ah, just living the dream.

She looks at the idols and squeal pulling each one of them into an individual hug. She looks around and pouts.

Talee: Where's Wonho?

It's been four years, let it go sis.

Me: Back at the house with the others.
Talee: Too bad I really wish I could see him.

Kihyun notices the look on my face and coughs.

Kihyun: So you're a stylist in California now?
Talee: Not exactly, about a year or so ago I ran into some bad financial issues so now I'm a bottle girl.

Our eyes widen as she smiles. I kind of feel bad, past aside Talee was a very good stylist. I mean she came up with the clothes concept for their jealousy era and that should've won her an award.

Me: Financial issues?
Talee: Yes my dumbass accountant couldn't do her job right and my spending habits weren't the best so here we are.
Lee: If you need anything I'll be willing to help.

She scoffs.

Talee: Don't be silly, I make good money here.

She may make good money but there's nothing worse than giving up your one true dream.

__

Our plan to get Lee a date failed tremendously. The girls weren't the problem, he was. He would either scare them away, or stay silent until they left on their own. Taeyun scolds him the whole time in the car.

Taeyun: The one girl ran away so fast she tripped over her own feet and knocked over two other people!

Once we're in the house I kick off my heels and they go flying every which way. The smell of shrimp and rice lingers in the air and I practically skip to the kitchen. I give Jooheon a kiss on the cheek before stealing some of his food.

Jooheon: I miss when you only use to take Hyungwon's food.
Me: I stopped doing that because he bit my finger one time.
Jooheon: How did girlfriend hunting go?
Kihyun: Bad because apparently Lee is scary.

Jooheon chuckles.

Jooheon: Scary?
Me: He made girls run away.
Jooheon: Well yeah, everyone can't be sexy like me.

Crickets.

Jooheon: Hey!

__

After talking to Talee last night I sent out an emergency text to someone I know who'll be able to help. He said he'd catch the first flight here and I couldn't be more happier.

"Santana Jones! Kang Santana! Whatever the fuck it is come here!"

I roll my eyes.

Me: How many times do I have to explain Jones was my name in America, and Kang is my Kor..-

There's a moose.

There is a moose in the living-room.

Me: What the fuck?

Shownu pulls me into the corner where all the boys are hiding.

Me: How the fuck did that get in here?
Changkyun: Dumb and dumber left the side door open all night.

I frown.

Me: All of y'all are dumb be more specific!
Changkyun: Minhyuk and Wonho.
Minhyuk: In my defense I thought he closed it.
Wonho: I thought you closed it!

Author, can I go back to the kink, sadist, and little days? I hate it here in the monsta universe.

Me: I say Wonho and Shownu get rid of it.
Shownu: What? Why us?
Me: You're older, the leader and stronger.
Shownu: Be a leader they said, it would be fun they said.

Lee giggles.

Lee: Being a leader is a scam.
Shownu: I agree.

The moose begins to move and Jooheon lets out a high pitched scream. The animal starts to run towards us and it's pure chaos. Some ran to the left, others to the right, Jooheon continues to scream as he runs somewhere in the house.

Changkyun, RJ and I manage to run outside through the backdoor into the backyard.

RJ: What're we gonna' do?
Changkyun: I say since we're already outside we go grab some food and let them fight with the moose.

I facepalm.

Me: We aren't leaving them!
Changkyun: Why not?
Me: You can't be Monsta-x without them and I went through blood, sweat and tears putting Infinity back together again. I'll be damned if they get murdered by a moose.

We need a plan.

A scream louder than Jooheon's grabs our attention. Anthony is running full speed ahead at us with the moose right behind him.

Shit.

__

After the wrestling match with the moose we all decide to relax and watch a movie.

The doorbell rings and Hyungwon goes to open the door, a few seconds later he calls my name. Once I see who's at the door I practically pounce on him.

Me: Sangiee!!

___

goodnight guys ❤️