031

lee's point of view

I watch as Anthony lectures Taeyun and Jay about why playing soccer in the house isn't a good idea. My eyes glance to the shattered vases all over the floor then back to my phone.

Tonight we're planning to go to a celebration dinner with Monsta-x because of the joint album. Part of me doesn't want to go, but I shouldn't be selfish.

She's happy, so I should be happy.

This may sound insensitive but when she lost her memory and was confused I had a little hope. That maybe, just maybe she'd pick me. In reality I never really had a chance.

Then when she told me about the ring Hyungwon gave her it just brought my world down.

RJ raises an eyebrow at me.

RJ: What's got you all depressed?
Me: Nothing.
RJ: Liar.
Me: I'm fine.
RJ: You're sitting there with the puppy dog expression. You aren't fine dude.

A sigh leaves my lips.

Me: Do you think they'll marry her? Like all of them?
RJ: Who?
Me: Monsta-x.

He shrugs.

RJ: Is that even legal in this country?
Me: Who knows, but the way they love her they'll completely abandon their life here to move where it is legal.
RJ: Why're you thinking about that?
Me: No reason.
RJ: If you're just going to sit here and lie I won't pretend to care anymore.

I hit him upside his head.

RJ: You love her don't you?
Me: Love is a strong word maknae.

A strong word that might be true.

__

santana's point of view

Kihyun is trying to brush my hair but he's not nearly as rough as he should be.

Me: Baby, I have thick hair put some muscle into it.

Minhyuk snorts.

Minhyuk: Him? Muscle?
Kihyun: Shut up.

Minhyuk holds his hands up in surrender as he leaves my room, shutting the door behind him. I tilt my head up to look at Kihyun and he grins. He even looks good upside down, he gives me a quick peck on the lips and I whine.

Me: Longer.
Kihyun: Say please.
Me: Please.

I roll my eyes at his childish smile. He pats his lap and I hop to my feet so I can straddle him. His soft lips press against mine moving in a soothing rhythm, his tongue sneaks into my mouth and I moan.

He smirks into the kiss rolling his hips slightly.

Me: Kihyun, I need you.

He shakes his head.

Kihyun: Nope, we have to get ready for dinner sweetheart.

__

I sit at the table with my arms folded.

I can't believe he allowed me to leave the house a sexually frustrated mess, while he laughs and have a good time.

Jay: Santana, woohoo!

I hum.

Jay: I said have you listened to the album yet?
Me: Not yet.
Taeyun: Not to toot my own horn but I did that.
Jay: We did that.
Taeyun: Taeyun and the boys did that.

I chuckle, dorks.

The night lives on with everyone laughing and having a good time. A certain idea pops into my head making me smirk. Since Kihyun wants to play we can play.

God forbid anyone ever finds my phone because Wonho is a big nudes fan. I send him about five nudes a day but Kihyun has never received any.

Until now.

I send him the picture and quickly put my phone away tuning into Jooheon's theory about Shownu being a robot. Kihyun's phone dings and he checks it, his eyes widen to the size of golf balls before looking at me.

I send him a text.

Me: 🍆 💦
Kihyuniee💝: bathroom, ten minutes.

__

im tired