045

santana's point of view

"I OBJECT!"

Wonho rolls his eyes as Minhyuk rushes in.

Wonho: You can't object if we're not at the alter dummy.
Minhyuk: Oh yeah, well, anyways.

He gets down on one knee next to Wonho and pulls out a ring. He smiles shyly before tapping my thigh.

Minhyuk: Will you marry me? Well, will you marry me too?

Oh my God.

"You guys did it without me."

Minhyuk: Hyung started it!

Kihyun tells the other two to move over and pulls out his ring as he gets down on his knee.

Kihyun: Will you do me the honor of being my bride? My love? My wife? My soulmate? My life-part..-
Wonho: Kihyunie?
Kihyun: Yes?
Wonho: Shut the hell up.

I can't breathe, I'm literally stuck right now. There's three men in front of me on one knee bickering back and forth. Shownu walks in and smiles, he rubs my back reassuringly.

Shownu: Someone's popular today, I'm kind of intimidated to ask you my question.

He gets down on his knee on the right side of me. I close my eyes for a few seconds trying to process what the hell is going on.

As expected, the maknae line walks in looking twice as goofy as what's already happening.

Hyungwon: Jooheon and I don't have our rings because you have them but that question is very much valid.

Changkyun pulls out a ring from his back pocket before kneeling.

Changkyun: Will you marry us?
Jooheon: Please.

I blink, letting out a shaky breath.

Me: Yes.

An ear piercing screams comes from out the hallway.

"SHE SAID YES!"

Why does that voice sound so familiar? San runs into the room clapping making me scream. We hug each other while spinning around.

Me: What're you doing here?
San: I'm walking you down the aisle!
Me: What!
San: Yes!

We scream again.

A sleepy Cina walks in followed by Infinity.

Cina: What's happening?
Me: I'm getting married.

She screams.

She hugs San and I forming one very loud group hug.

Jay: Ah, they grow up so fast.
Taeyun: I'm proud of you guys, you have a fiancé.
Kihyun: A fiancé, we're getting married. Married?

The celebration stops once Kihyun faints.

Changkyun: Just know, if he leaves you at the alter it's okay because you have the six of us. We're totally fine with leaving him in the dust.

Wonho slaps him upside the head while Shownu heaves the boy off the floor.

__

Kihyun blinks finally waking up, I smile handing him a bottle of water.

Kihyun: How long was I out for?
Me: A half hour.
Kihyun: Wheres everyone?
Me: They went to the store to grab things for the celebration barbecue this weekend.
Kihyun: A barbecue?
Me: Hyungwon's idea.

He smiles, he tugs me over towards him so that I'm laying on his chest.

Kihyun: I'm sorry.
Me: It's okay, I'm nervous too. I'm happy you fainted before I did.

He kisses the top of my head before humming.

Kihyun: I'm ready to marry you, I've been ready ever since you took my virginity.
Me: That's so pure.
Kihyun: So remember that when the honeymoon comes around. I go first because I'm the pure one.

I snuggle into his chest before sighing in content.

___