041

santana's point of view

I stare at the hungover boys unamused. Cina passes me a cup of coffee and I thank her. Wonho rests his head against the counter, while Shownu leans on the refrigerator.

Me: I hope you two had fun.

They both groan, Changkyun walks in looking like complete death. He immediately walks over to me and clings on like a koala bear. He shoves his face in the crook of my neck complaining about his headache.

Cina: You guys are so cute.
Me: Take him with you when you leave.

She giggles. Jooheon walks in yawning and whining, this is why I hate when they get drunk. They're like seven giant babies. He wraps his arms around me so now I'm trapped between him and Changkyun.

Me: You guys need to eat and drink some fluids.

They all object.

Kihyun skips into the kitchen smiling and singing to the top of his lungs. Wonho grabs the loaf of bread on the counter and whips it at the boy's head.

Kihyun: Someone's cranky.

He begins to take out all the ingredients for hangover soup.

Me: Is Lee and Taeyun still in your car?
Kihyun: Shit.

__

Cina, Kihyun and I spend the rest of the morning playing nurses.

Changkyun: This is all Lee's fault.
Lee: What? How?
Changkyun: I don't know, it just is.

They bicker back and forth, weakly. I shake my head placing bottles of water and toast in front of them.

Taeyun: Where's Anthony-hyung?

My eyes widen, we never found him! I drag Kihyun into the kitchen and close the door.

Me: I have no idea where he is.
Kihyun: Me either, what're we going to do?

I think but no ideas come to mind. There's no trace of where he is or could be.

Kihyun: Why don't we tell them? They'll probably know better than us.

That's true, I just don't want to make them panic. Hyungwon and Jay walks into the kitchen, Hyungwon kisses me and ruffles Kihyun's hair.

Kihyun: I'm older, stop that!
Jay: Do you have fun rounding up the drunk people?
Me: No and you two jerks didn't even try to help!

Jay chuckles before shaking his head.

Jay: I'm an ex-alcoholic so this may sound ironic but being around those fools when they're drunk is annoying. Taeyun and Lee always run around outside, RJ gets too aggressive, and Anthony ends up crying at an ex house.

Kihyun glances at me.

Kihyun: Hypothetically speaking, is there any ex's house in particular who he always goes to?

Jay raises an eyebrow.

Jay: You two never found him did you?
Kihyun: Nope.
Jay: Hm, there is someone he has been talking about non-stop. Some girl he met recently, apparently she's a dancer.
Kihyun: What's her name?

He hums.

Jay: Sunji, Saejay? Saemi? Sae-something.

My eyes widen.

Me: Saelee!

He snaps.

Jay: Yeah that's it!

__

this book will be ending sooon, we've came a long way with the monsta series boy ):