.Lupus.

The branch swayed slightly in the air, Dipper choked on anger and confusion, slowly lowering the bough to the ground. Mabel wasn't dead?

His sister laid almost lifeless on the soil with Pacifica bent down next to her side. A frail cough escaped the demon's silent hold.

"Please put the stick down, and I'll explain to you everything, just...please." Dippers gazed sternly, he furrowed his eyebrows each time he had jumped to the pros and cons of trusting the demon. Again.

"Dipper." The golden haired girl called, upon shifting his focus to Pacifica he noticed too; Mabel's stomach rose relaxingly then became flat again, she was still breathing. Hesitantly, the branch trembled when it hit the ground and rolled right in front of Bill's blackened hands, he pulled out the journal.

"Fauna's Curse...Ugh-just spill it out Cipher." Bill began from what he was trying to say in the beginning.

"For starters, the power I used just now is a sleep charm, they don't call me a dream demon for nothing kid."

"Is there a limited time until she wakes up or is this thing permanent?" The Northwest chirped concerningly.

"I can reverse it whenever need be, I used it on Mabel since she was attacking you by the time I showed up."

"Because you cursed her yourself." Dipper muttered under his breath, meant for no one to hear but Pacifica slapped his arm, she heard it. Bill didn't take the notion but he still paused and waited for them to settle down before he spoke again.

"She has the Fauna's Curse, it's an ancient spirit that seeks revenge on one or more hosts, sometimes it's victims are cursed for no reason. Sadly it's too late to rid her of the hex, she's already going through the Trials. Has Mabel been to the forest for the past few weeks by any chance?"

They don't really have a reason to go into the forest anymore, Dipper discovered and met every monster; Meanwhile Pacifica has run from almost all monsters. Mabel could've gone there when they are not around her, it was hard to pinpoint.

"From what I know she went missing when Gideon and her hung out at the Fun-Fair." He grimaced.

"And the night when we went to that Halloween party and haunted mansion." Fair haired added, reminiscing of the good but bad moments of that night. Bill asked if she was exhibiting any abnormal behaviors, it didn't seem like there was, at least to the kids.

The twins' sister had a bright exhilarating grin, decked out in matching costumes fitted next to Pacifica, who also had a costume to match. Down in the mansion she was still normal, what if she witnessed something horrible when she was alone?

"As far as I know Mabel's been in the forest only twice," Dipper slightly chewed on his lip, "the second time we'd left her alone with this wolf, but she came back without a scratch." Bill floated in front of the Pines face.

"You've seen the wolf. What did it look like?"
The two preteens listed off the features they noticed: fangs, claws, fur, and its eyes especially. It's fur glittered with dark grey and of darker shades of its counterpart. It's eyes were ferociously yellow, like the core of fierce fire, teeth and claws were sharp to the tip.

They've seen the creature twice now, obviously the Halloween party and most recent, the Mystery Shack. Lost in the bounds of deep thought, Bill paced back and forth in the air whilst thinking.