.Confrontation.

NARRATOR'S P.O.V👓
It was a calm Wednesday, everyone was busy doing their own thing and some with others. Walks to the park or chatting away about the upcoming Halloween fair, or Stan's money scam attempts.

But with the Pines family, it wasn't even remotely quiet and something was afoot. The distant rumbling became louder as the shack's cart soared over a minuscule hill. Landing with a thud before screeching off down the dirt trail, sending anyone near to recoil from the sudden gust of wind.

DIPPER'S P.O.V🌲
I could care less about damaging the cart and I understand, this could practically shatter under the speed it's going. But it's for a good cause, an emergency.

Thinking about it angers me even more, I slam my foot heavily on the pedal, if it was potentially possible. Gritting my teeth to the point where they would crack, my hands sweaty from gripping the steering wheel too hard.

The wind could tear away at my body, which sat firm on the old seats, no restrictions of the belt. I knew he was up to something, how could I be so blind to notice his intentions? Flaunting around the Shack and talking to my sister and now that she's gone, he is too.

I look up and see the house nearing, reminiscing the passing moments of my sisters and myself pranking the white and blue home. Slamming on the brakes a feet away front the house, bringing the cart to a skirting halt.

Then stepping out the drivers side of the vehicle and sliding over its hood and springing myself into speed. I'm not strong, well I am, but not enough to kick down a metal gate but I guess I learn new things about myself.

As I storm over the knock downed fence gate, leading up the entrance and pounding my small fist on the door. It opened a minute later and he opened the door.

"Dipper, what a sudden surprise! What brings you he-" I didn't need to hear his fake charm, playing sweet won't save him this time. My hand shook in fury as it was crushed in my fist, before I could perhaps explode, and I released it.

My dominant hand flew up to Gideon's tie, I was far beyond pissed to freak about my sudden strength. As I raised him from the ground and struck him against the wall. His grubby palms came to my own as they tried to liberate myself from my grasp, but I kept him there.

"Where. Is. She?" I warned, I was hesitant to yell, I'm going to get my answer quick, to get out of here with pleasure. Seeing his face change from shock and contort a slight fear, as he looked on to my irritated eyes. His mouth opened to say something before shutting again. Seconds later he did it again, but this time he spoke. "What?"

"WHERE IS SHE! I KNOW YOU DID SOMETHING TO HER!" I snapped, tightening the grip around his shirt and my knuckles began to touch his neck. He shuttered under my constraint and booming voice that shook the silent place around us.

I must have been choking him at this point, his hands started to claw at my wrist, and decided to drop him back down. Gideon gazed at me mortified, almost as if I grew a third eye on my forehead. I watched him pathetically stutter to find words to put into a sentence.

All he could say was I, uh, and I don't, this didn't make me any less raged, god he's no help. This isn't worth my time, looking around silently to hear any sign of Mabel before glaring back down at him.

And with that, I walked back out the house and into the cart and drove off. Maybe she could be in town somewhere, playing this messed up prank on all of us. Everyone back at the shack missed her, my twin with a bright smile and was often so happy-go-lucky.
***********

PACIFICA'S P.O.V🦙
My arm casually lifted into the air as I stretched out the rest of my muscles. The other hand snakes it's way up to my already risen arm. Lowering them back down revealed the clock on my nightstand reading 8:36 p.m, an hour later than my usual wake up time.

But I wasn't planning on going or being anywhere so I couldn't care, heading to the bathroom for my daily routine. Reaching for one out of my two sinks and turning the warm water on.

Hands sliding on the smooth-coated marble as the got to the water, where I proceeded to cleanse my face. I left the bathroom and got dress, tugging my shirt with one hand while the other closed my bedroom door.

Eventually after getting out of the maze of hallways, I can across the hidden staircase Mabel and I discovered. My hand supported me as I hoisted myself off the ground and onto the railing.

Slowly, I began to descend, my parents would kill me if they knew I did this everyday. But knowing that they no longer had that control over me, I cheered until I got off the flight of stairs.

Going through another set of hallway like maze, I strolled into the kitchen, only to find it empty. Well, I'm guessing the maids must've been occupied with their house duties and I have no problem with that. Simply make myself some breakfast and keep to myself like usual.
*********

Now I perceive myself walking around the streets of Gravity Falls, I had a, well a change of plan.

—Flashback—
Eventually after getting out of the maze of hallways I can across the hidden staircase Mabel and I discovered. Before my hand touched the wood rails, I felt something flash in my mind.

Standing still, whilst trying to figure out what crossed my conscious. I sensed an unknown warmth on my shoulders. A memory of the time when Mabel found these hidden stairways, I remember her vivid and goofy grin.

"You're sure you promise?" I asked quizzically, watching her graze her finger on the polished wood. She turned swiftly, causing her baggy hoodie and skillet to give a small bounce.

"Pacifica! How dare you? I would never break a promise like that." She stated, holding her arm over her head in a dramatic attempt. I only meant to raise an eyebrow but failed, resulting in a giggle promptly escaping. She started laughing herself, the recognizable warmth of her arm now sat on my shoulders.

"Here, maybe this'll help..." she took my arm off and grabbed for my hand. I'd admit, I tended up at her touch and I know she felt it. She rubbed circles on the back of my hand and proceeded to do whatever she was doing.

I was so distracted by her softness that I didn't even see her finish. Once she was done, are hands are in a weird hand-hold, turns out it's called a 'pinky promise'.
—Flashback Ends—

Published On: 7/12/19