17

a.n: just thought i'd put a lil song in ere...

lacey P.O.V:

So today lavar told me to invite my cousin, kyrie over for the weekend. At first i didn't really want to because of the whole situation me and melo has BECAUSE of him, but i thought deep about it and i actually wanted to get to know at least some of my family you feel me? so i dm'd him asking for his number and he sent it to me. so now i was about to send him the address to the ball estate because he asked for it.

kyriee💕.

ME
hey the address is 175 ******** ****** road let me know when your on the way.
(delivered/read @1:36)

kyriee💕.
aiii i'm leaving in like 5 minutes so i'll see y'all soon.
(delivered /read @1:38)

while we was waiting for kyrie to get here what was going to be around 11-1hr and 30mins. Lavar decided to cook up some meal for all of us. And melo and i where in the living room chilling.

"yoooo, you heard about gelos new girllll !" melo said getting all hype for what reason idk lmao. buttt ian know gelo moved on, i mean i've seen this prettyyy lightskin girl he be posting if that's who melo's speaking about.

"erm he hasn't told me anything but i've seen this pretty lightskin girl he been posting on his ig story." i said with a slight grinn going on my phone going to face time big gelly. he didn't answer the first time so i know he was with this lil girl. but i called again. i know i must be annoying.

"yo what you want, damnnn all calling down my phone" he said while kissing his teeth and rolling his eyes.

"erm nothing, who you with?" i asked, instantly he was looking around in his room making eye conversation

"nigga i know your with someone now speakk !" melo said coming into the camera

"okay i'm with someone, why do you wanna know so eagerly" he said with a joker smile planted on his face like something was funny.

"oooop... is it a girl ?!" i asked acting a fool cause i need some new girls in this family loool.

"yeahh, her name jaden, she also realll pretty. ima bring her to the ball estate later, where coming to stay for the weekend." he said with a goofy grin on his face.

"awee i'm happy for you bear, you've finally moved on from that annoying bitch" i said with a laugh.

"yeahhh lmao, what y'all got planned for today ?" he asked, i could tell he was getting up probably getting ready to come here.

"ermm nothing really, did i tell you about my cousin Kyrie coming here ?" i asked, while going to sit on melos lap.

"yeahh, ima talk to you guys later, i'm leaving now." he said getting his car keys off whatever he got them off.

"aiiiiii, ima see youuuu. BYE GELOS MYSTERIOUS GIRLLL !" i said being goofy.

"bye sis" she said. ooopp she sounds cute.

"awwwe byeeeeeeeee yall" melo said while hanging up on them.

"nigga you're rudee. why you do that shit! ugghhh" i said getting a annoyed in a jokey way.

"niggaa you're gunna see them in like an hour. now gimme kiss" he said while poking his lips out.

"okay baby" i said meeting him halfway as our lips moved in-sync.
i accidentally let out a moan.

as of that moment lavar walked in speaking nonsense.
"are y'all ready f-." he started to say but he cut himself off.

"BOY GET THOSE DUCK ASS LIPS OFF MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW!" he said shouting and laughing. me and melo pulled away. lavar ass is crazy asf. now i know where melo gets his craziness from.

"sorry lavar, and Gelo said he's coming here with his new female. i think you should call him." i said changing the subject while laughing my ass offff, lavar sure knows how to make a bitch laugh.

1 hour later...
so Kyrie just got here so melo and i took him to one of the guest rooms so he can settle in and get comfy.

"erm, when you're done getting your stuff ready and comfy, come downstairs yeah." i said 

"and make yourself at home bro" melo said dapping him up, trying to make him comfortable.

Liangelo and his girl got here about 20 minutes ago and to be verrrrrry honest, she's wayyyyy prettier in real life like i'm jealous, i'm glad gelo has moved on AND upgraded that nigga is lucky asf and that's on period.

"damn bear, i might need to steal yo girrrrl" i said joking, but moving closer to her while winking. Jaden must think i'm a fuckin weirdo no lie.

gelo sighed. "loooool she dont want you sis" gelo said while pushing me out the way towards melo.

"yeeee ighh. melo can we go see if the foods ready." i said turning to melo.

"erm lacey can i chat to you real quick please ?" kyrie said while walking into the living room.

"yeah sure. one sec y'all." i said while walking out the living room with kyrie right behind me. i decided to take him to my room cause it was right there.

"wussup?" i asked as we got to my room

"ohh i just wanted to say thankyou for letting me stay and my mama wanted to chat to you real quick."he said. i didn't mind thou.

"aiii on facetime or normal." i asked

"facetime, lemme call her now." he got his phone out and started to call my auntie.

"he baby, did you get there safe" he scrunched up his face playfully and replied.

15 minutes later...

lemme tell you this woman talks sooo much, that's who ion like chatting to newish people. but it was nice speaking to her, i haven't spoken to her since my momma and pups funeral. and it was so nice to speak to someone other then lavar. 

A.N
hey guys, here's a lil chapter. i tried to get it out as fast as i could.
i hope you all like it. and enjoy.

    vote 🗳

   comment 💭

and

share💕