15

recap...

"who dis." Zo said still admiring her dead in her eyes.
"sooooo... Zo, this is Jaylah, Jaylah this is Zo. Gelo, Melo and i are going to go and get food why yall talk and... that's about it. so see you soon peeps." i said with the biggest grin on my face, and dragged Melo and Gelo out.

HALF AN HOUR LATER...

We ended up going to wing stop. Obviously in my car causeee i come thruuu and i wanted to drive. We then went to taco bell because melo had wings stop earlier, just after i went to meet Jaylah.

As of now, Liangelo, Lamelo and i are on the way back to the Estate. Hopefully Zo and Jaylah are getting on because by the looks of it Zo looked like he met the love of his life LOOOOL.

Lacey P.O.V:

All three of us left Zo and Jay downstairs and we went upstairs to Melos room. The boys where playing fortnite and i was live on instagram. i was starting to get bored so i came off live and connected my phone to Melos speaker and decided to play some music.

"don't be playing no in yo feels shit broo." Gelo said as he heard the 'connected' voice.
"shut up, i'll play what i want, when i want and that's on periodt." i said with a little sass.
"nigga who is you speaking too" Gelo asked me while looking back to me but also paying attention to the game.
"you nigga." this is where i knew i fucked up.

Gelo put the controller down and starting charging towards me. As soon as i saw him put the controller down i took off downstairs towards the garden.

"brooo just leave her, were in the middle of a game." Melo said shouting getting kind of annoyed.
"calm but imma get her dumb ass later." Gelo said while running back upstairs to finish off the game. Once i heard the door shut i decided to go back upstairs with some snacks for me, myself and i.

"i'm backkkk" i said while dashing all of the munchies i brung up on the bed, and went to my phone to play some music. I decided to put on Jhené aiko- P*$$Y FAIRY on (IN MM😚.) and put my playlist on shuffle.

As the song started to play, i saw their heads bobbling and body's grinding on the air.
"y'all like this song?" I asked them, kinda shocked.
"yeahh, this low-key fireee" Melo said while looking back at me. Hehe, i put them the fuckkk onnnnn.
"NOW THAT I'VE GOT YOU RIGHT HEREEEE, I WONN LAY YOU DOWNNNN, DOWWWNWNWNNN!" I heard Jaylah sing/scream from downstairs.
"DON'T BE SURPRISED BABY ITS JUST ME. DON'T BE SURPRISED BOY WHEN I BUSSSSS IT WIDEEEE!" I sung along after Jaylah was finished.
"y'all goofy" Melo screeched while laughing.
"welll durrr, our friendship is based around both of our goofiness." I said, while mushing his head. I've actually missed this dummy soo much.

2 hours later:
Jaylah is going now and cause i was driving, i'm going to make Zo take her home.
"so Zo, you finna take Jay home ?" i asked him with a smirk on my face.
"uhh, yeah i guess, you looking to go now ?" he asked. he sound hella dumb cause i could've sworn Jaylah just told us she's going to get ready to go home. stupid ass.

"nigga you dumb, she literally just told us she's getting ready to go home." Melo said to Zo while laughing, this nigga calls me goofy. lol he's worse than me.

"oh. i- i" Zo started to waffle so i just decided to save him.
"what he's trying to say is that, he's going to take you home when your ready, and Melo shush and leave Zo he's just abit nervous." i said while going to grab Melos ass.

"what i told you about that, chill with that gay shit mannn" he said while whining.
"but you low-key like it tho so stop complaining" i replied with this slick comment. i know ima get fucked up later.

"you know your getting hurt later so don't come near me." Melo said while moving away from me.
"and Gelo still needs to get yo ass too, we fina tag team on you." melo said with a wild grin on his face.
"AnD tHaTs On PeRiOdT" Gelo said mocking me from earlier. Jaylah and i both looked at each other and started laughing wildddd, when i say wild i mean, jaylah was screaming, clapping and running and i was doing the same but 10X worse.

1 hour later:

Even though it's late, i decided to go to the studio. I've been writing some lyrics so i wanted to get them off my chest. BUT i need someone to sing the song with me so ima go searching. So tonight, ima just sing my part. 

I went into the booth and waited for the beat to drop.

"my last nigga was a bitch nigga. i need a nigga with bout six figures, yeahh. Said ion know what to do wit it, yeahh. Said i'm always onat goofy shit. I need to knowww, what you gon do. Ian tryna go thru dajavu. It's some boring shit that i've been thru, always not the same wit you. Gon make me feel away, thanks thou i neva change, we leave all the pain, make me forget those things. Ohhh, i wanna lay witchu, show you what this thing gon do. put me on something new, put me on, on, on, on godddd, i want something, something that i can feel, i want something, that i know is real. I want something, something that i can feel, come and put me on sum real, real, realll."

(this is the song if you guys didn't know x)

Once i finished singing, i saved it to my macbook pro and sent it to Skye. (if you guys forgot, Skye is lacey's producer.)

I double checked it sent to her then sent gelo a quick text as i didn't drive here, he insisted he'll drop me and pick me up.

bear🥺❤️

me;

   hey can you come pick
me up please i just finished
up here ?

Bear🥺❤️;

yeah, i'm on my way,
have you ate?

me;   

nah can we stop off
and get some food
please🥺

bear🥺❤️;

yeah, me and melo
are about 3 mins
away, wait outside.

me;

alright see you soon.