2

Lacey-Mai P•O•V:
two weeks later:

last night melo asked if i can sleep in his room cause he was 'lonely' so i that's what i did.
it's spring break and we're all going on holiday to Hawaii it finna be litttt. so me, melo, zo, gelo, lavar and Tina are all going we're gonna have a gooood time PERIODTT.
"melo baby. wake up" i said while shaking him lightly
"damm why?"
"cause we need to get ready."
"yeahhh... for what?"
"we're going Hawaii remember"
"ohh snap. i forgot all about that. have i even packed?"
"you haven't but i did for you"
"awww you cute. thank you bebe"
"your welcome."

After a while i decided to post something on the gram.

Lacey-mai.xoo

liked by melo, gelo, zo and 20,590 others Lacey-mai

Lacey-mai.xoo: "listen to my heart go badum, bood'up"👑🥰.

load other comments...

melo: damm you looking fineee🤧🥰.
melo: wifeymaterial😍🍬.
melo: mines and only mines!❤️😍.
fan 1: @melo move she's mine🤣👋🏽
zo: @melo you just bess calm yo ass down😂🤭.
gelo: lil sis or wateva😴✌🏽.
fan 4:😍😍!
Ashley Alvano: always looking ugly🤭🤮!
Lacey-mai.xoo: @Ashley Alvano lool your such a fan. move yo stank ass away😂👋🏽.
fan 2: @Ashley Alvano move and leave her alone she aint ugly. moretime it's you who's the ugly one🙄.
hater 1: @Ashley Alvano omg no cappp! she ugly as a mofo🤣.
melo: @Ashley alvano @hater 1 nigga no she ain't y'all just jealous you aint look like her🙄🤫.

LaMelo P•O•V:
we was all in the van going to the airport. thanks to my baby i didn't need to pack. i'm so glad i have her in my life cause whenever i'm down she brings me up. whenever i don't know what to do or say, she helps me ect... mann she my world ion know what i'll do without her🥺. I just hope i don't mess up.

1 hour later.
we're finally at the airport boarding the plane and Lacey looks soo tired. our plain is about to take off and we're in first class. Lacey said she's gunna try and sleep cause she doesn't like flying.
"melo i'm scareddd" lacey said to me with scare in her eyes.
"don't worry baby i'm right next to you just try and sleep and when you wake up we will be in Hawaii."
"okay thanks for making me fell more secure"
"always baby. love you" as i said that i kissed her forehead.
"love you too."

A.N:
sorry for the short chapter & any mistakes.

vote, comment (leave your opinion on everythin) and put in your library for moreeee🥰✌🏽.

what do you think about melo & lacey?

why do you think she's living with them?

i might put my next chapter about her past life butttt you'll seee wen it comes out🤷🏽‍♀️✌🏽.