11

lacey-mai P.O.V:
it's the day after my birthday and last night i was up all night on ig with my cousin kyrie. hes form my pups side of the family and he was just checking on me cause where it was my birthday. today i wanna hit the studio because i wanna release the last song i recorded since the song before got 3.4 million views so i'm finna give em a surprise by doing this for them.

*an hour later*
melo and i where chilling in the living room and i just got a notification from kyrie, my cousin.

kyrie43

KYRIE43: yoo, how was your birthday

ME: it was good, how was your day

KYRIE43: yeah it was good, we needa linkk!

ME: yeahh, we acc do like i haven't seen u in agesss!

ME: where you staying again?

KYRIE43: I'm in LA, not that far form u

*END OF DMS, FINISH IT IN YO HEAD🤣*

"damm who dat on yo line" melo asked trying to look in my phone.

"no one" i said while hiding my phone.

"so if it's no one why you hiding yo phone, lemme see." he said trying to see my phone again but this time i put it closer to me.

"cause ion want you to see my shit." i said with a lil attitude ion even know why he all up in my business.

"yo you getting me tighttt right now. just show me the phone." he said while raising his voice.

"why you raising your voice. it's not that deep. move man." i said slightly getting annoyed.

"WHY AM I GONNA MOVE IF YOU MOVING MAD NOT SHOWING ME YO PHONE. YOU KNOW HOW THAT SHIT GETS ME." he said shouting. i just scrunched my face up, kissed my teeth and walked away. ion have time for this shit.

"FUCK IS YOU WALKING AWAY FROM ME." once he shouted at me again, I went up to him and started to push him numerous times.

"IM WALKING AWAH BECAUSE YOUR PISSING ME OFF. AND I DIDNT WANT MYSELF TO PUT MY HANDS ON YOU. BUT I HAVE NOW. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE." i said with tears in my eyes. when i'm angry i start to cry.

"GO AND TEXT THAT BOY. ION WANNA EVEN LOOK AT YOU RIGHT NOW." he said. i turned around and just looked at him. how could he think i was texting other niggas that's fucking disrespectful i could neva do that to him or anyone else.

"you think i was texting other niggas." i said calmly cause if i shouted i would've went full steam ahead and attacked him.

"yeah, that's why you was hiding yo phone. ion know why yo ass still in my face." he said.  i just started to cryyyy. i'm on my period so my emotions are everywhere right now.

"i wasn't chatting to other niggas, but think what you wanna think. come to me when you've calmed down cause im mad hot right now."  i said while walking away. this nigga got me all the way fucked up.

*A COUPLE HOURS LATER*

as of now i'm at the studio. this is the only place where i can relieve my stress so i just come earlier then expected. skye knee the situation i just had so i just went straight in and sung. 

"What if I told you I'm into you?
I done had thoughts of pursuin' you
what if I told you I really could see
myself spendin' the rest of my life with you?
Would that be somethin' that interests you?
Do you like more than my physical?
I wanna know you for you and then
maybe later, baby, we can get physical
Don't wanna be (Be without you, be without you)
i don't wanna go (Go without you, go without you)
i don't want nobody else (If I can't have you, I can't have you)
i just want you to myself (Be without you, be without you)
can I have you?
So let me show you how it feels when it's real
i'm feelin' you, I know you're feelin' me as well
so what you waitin' on, daddy?, Come here
let me have you
so let me have you how it feels when it's real
i'm feelin' you, I know you're feelin' me as well
so what you waitin' on, daddy?, Come here
let me have you
Can I have you?
i'm gonna make you minne, boy, I have to
let me have you
(Legs around my face)
i'd be glad to
Don't wanna be (Be without you, be without you)
I don't wanna go (Go without you, go without you)
I don't want nobody else (If I can't have you, I can't have you)
I just want you to myself (Be without you, be without you)
Can I have you?
So let me show you how it feels when it's real
I'm feelin' you, I know you're feelin' me as well
So what you waitin' on, daddy?, Come here
Let me have you
So let me show you how it feels when it's real
I'm feelin' you, I know you're feelin' me as well
So what you waitin' on, daddy?, Come here
Let me have you" once i finished singing me and skye spoke for a while then i went home to sleep.

A.N:
sorry for the late update, i haven't really had my phone, styl love you guys. thanks for the votes and shih. i haven't proof read so ye sorey for any mistakes x

please

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

please & thankyou xx