12

(i love this song brooo😍😍^)

Liangelo P•O•V:
(yu guys wasn't expecting thisss👀🤣)

The draft is real soon and i need to just be focusing on getting into the Lakers, if not then any other team available.
Izzy been moving really weird so right now i'm on my way to her house. she don't know i'm coming buttt imma surprise her. i'm not usually like this so she better be there.

30 minutes later...

i just got to her house and i used the spare key what was under this little statue thingy and just walked in. i looked in the living room and saw no one so i went upstairs to her room where i herd her speaking to someone on the phone.
"hey kayla, you see how i told you about the abortion?"she said in the phone to this girl in her grade. when did she have an abortion. wtf. why wouldn't she tell me. i barged in her room and grabbed her phone out her hand and locked off the phone.
"you aborted my baby?" i said calmly, i knew if she said the wrong thing i'd get mad so lemme just control myself.
"er- i- no?" she said.
broooo i'm beyond pissed why the fuck is she lying.
"this ain't no fucking game, i'm not playin. why did yu have an abortion. especially without telling me. what type of bullshit!!" i said now shouting.
"i- im sorry baby" she just called me baby. what does she think this is. like for real.
"don't baby me, and don't chat to me ever again. we're over, like for real this time. don't call me, text me. you've got me all the way fucked up. dumb bitch." i said calmly and dashed her phone on the floor and went to my car and drove home. why me. wtf was that.

lacey-mai P•O•V:

today's been soo boring. melo is still being petty so i haven't spoken to him. and to top it all off, Zo is at his house and Gelo went to see izzy. she's not only been moving weird towards Gelo, but she's been moving like it to everyone. even in school, she just walks past me like she don't know me. but it's fine, i have my own friends.
But all day i've just been playing with dip outside waiting for Gelo, he said he's gonna bring me food back. is like 1:53 rn and he said he's gunna call me when he's on his way back.
LaVar and tina are at a meeting in beverly hills about the JBA team lavar is setting up so they said they're gonna stay at a hotel for tonight.

10 minutes later

i decided to text the gc with zara and desire on it.
(lacey bold, zara italics, desire normal)

luh babyyyy🤣😭!

lacey🥰🥺
hey what y'all doing today ?

zara😍💕(#1)
hey nothing, what's the mo ?

desire🥺😘(#2)
i'm wit my bae, but i'll link y'all tomorrow ?

lacey🥰🥺
oh, alright, and Zara come to mine please, melo still isn't speaking to me and gelos out and i'm so mf bored so come and entertain me please, love you.

and desire, we can all go to the mall tomorrow or sum, get dinner uno what i'm sayinnnn eaaaaawwwweee🤪. love you 😘.

desire🥺😘(#2)
ight bet, love you too😘.

zara😍👀(#1)
alright sis, i'm on my way!

omw* why do iphones love to do dat, dat shits annoying. but i'll see yu soon, love y'all ❤️🥺!

as of that, gelos name come up on my screen.

bean❤️🥺.

bean❤️🥺
i'm on my way home, what did you want from mc donald's ?

lacey ma 🐍lime❤️!
can you gimme a 5 chicken select meal large please and and you get zara a 6 nuggets meal please both with a coca-cola thank you. love you 🥺!

bean❤️🥺
ight imma be like 20 minutes

not that long after the door knocked. melo answered it. it was quan, o, don and dem ppl then i saw zara's lil figure self behind all of them giants.

"hey girllll." i said running up to her. idc imma try and talk to melo later on tonight. cause a bitch misses his goofy ass.
"heyy i missed youuu!" she said to me
"y'all extra. you saw each otha like 2 days ago." don said.
"and hi everyone else" i said hugging everyone who just come i'm the house. earning hi's and yo's from everyone.

after like 10 minutes of all of us chatting, except from melo being melo being his petty self. gelo come thruuuu. with me and zara's food. yasaaaaaas!

"hey y'all. here desire and zara." he handed me out food and i took it to the kitchen.
"where mines?" melo asked gelo.
"er. you didn't ask for nun when i left." gelo said
"er i didn't even know you left stoopid." melo said while growing annoyed because he didn't get any food
hahaha that wat you get nigga.

me and zara are eating and she decided to bring up melo.
"why did you and melo have this argument again?" she asked.
"just petty. he thought i was texting anotha nigga, but it was my cousin. but he was jumping to conclusions and alla dat so i just told him to come to me when he's ready cause i was about to go ape on that nigga." i said, she started laughing.
"hahaha, do you want me to chat to him?" she asked.
"yeah, just explain to him and try make him talk to him cause i really miss him." i said while throwing my rubbish away.
"okay i'll go and do that now. go and watch the boys play 2k or sum." she said while throwing her rubbish away and walking to the living room where everyone was. asking melo to talk.

zara P•O•V:

i walk into the living room where everyone was and went behind melo tapping his shoulder.
"melo come real quick." i said to him and he nodded his head and came with me to the kitchen.
"so you and lacey." i said to him and raised my eyebrows bit i still had a serious face on.
"what about me and lacey?" he said calmly.
"what happened with y'all. why haven't you guys spoken all day?" i'm playing dumb to see what he says.
"well we had an argument yesterday." he said while scratching the back of his head.
"about..." i said telling him to continue.
"anotha boy was texting her phone. and i just went kinda mad at her i guess." he said
"did you let her explain that it was her cousin, who was just asking if her birthday went good." i said getting a tad mad.
"no i told her to go away."
"well that was a dumb move and uno shes missing you rn?" i said
"well i'm missing her too? your point." lol this guy really think he funny.
"nigga don't get bright. speak to her later or tomorrow " i said to him hopefully he listens.
"aight i'll speak to her tomorrow." he said while walking out the room.

A/N:
soooooo i didn't expect for this chapter to be this long but this it itttt.. hope you like it and yh.

please
VOTE🗳
COMMENT💭
AND
SHARE💕!