7

Lacey-mai P•O•V:
*valentines day*
so me and melo have been going out officially for 3 months and it's valentine's day and idk what he's gonna do tonight, where he's gunna take me and alla dat. to be honest i wouldn't mind if we just had a movie night in but knowing melo he's going to do something WILD😂.
"hey baby" melo said while walking into my room.
"hi, happy valentine's day" i said while he leaned in while kissing me passionately on the lips.
"happy valentine's day to you too." melo said once he finished up with the kiss.
"get ready and wear something nice i'm taking you out soon."
"oh. alright i'll be ready soon." melo walked out of my room and went somewhere i don't know in the house. i've already showered so i just had to pick something out.
i decided to wear this:

i didn't really wanna dress up cause all of my good clothes were in the wash soo yeah

i did my hair in a side part and put my shoes on then went to LaMelos room to let him know i'm ready.
"damnn ma' you lookin beautiful"
melo said while looking at me licking his lips and putting his shoes on.
"even thou i didn't try?" i said with a shy kinda face
"you always look beautiful" i started to blush then he pulled me into a hug.
"thank you, don't look too bad yourself" i said to him i'm not gunna lie he was looked soo sexy tonight.
"lets get going then shall we?" melo asked with a smile coming across his face.
"alright baby"
"ohh go and get some night clothes and something to wear tomorrow too" he shouted to me while he was downstairs already. "okay" hmm i wonder what he has planed. i went to my room and packed a silky white set and just packed blue ripped jeans and a vest crop i then went to my bathroom to get my toothbrush, toothpaste, flannel and face wash. "i'm done baeee!" i said while walking downstairs bumping into lonzo.
"you look nice, where melo taking you" he said while walking down with me
"thanks and i'm actually not sure where he's taking me. he told me to bring clothes for tomorrow and PJ'S"
"all i'm saying is stay safe" he said while laughing and walking to melo.
"we bouta go now so bye y'all" melo said while holding my had walking to the door.
"STAY SAFE KIDS." LaVar said with his loud self.
"yeah we will" melo and i said at the same time.
melo booked an uber for around this time and it was outside waiting so we got into it.
"so we're going to the hotel first so we can put our stuff down then we can go to eat at a restaurant" melo said while cheesing for some reason.
" ok. i'm so lucky to have you baby boy. you've stayed with me thru everything and i love you for that. even if something happens to us which ion want to i hope we can still stay put as best friends." i said out of nowhere.
"i love you too baby." he said while hugging me.
after like 10 minutes we pulled up to this really fancy hotel. we walked up to the counter and melo gave the man at the front his details then he gave melo a card and said we are in room 194. this hotel is big and i don't know why he spent so much money just to go to a hotel when we could've just went back to the ball estate and chilled but i guess something is gunna go dowwwwn tonight cause everyone's telling us to stay safe soo yh.

*AT THE RESTAURANT*

we was pulling up to the restaurant and it was really nice but it looked like it was gonna be expensive.
"melo you know you didn't need to bring me here right? we could've just stayed at home and cuddled."
i said while holding onto his arm.
"well i wanted to go all out for you. your the only girl i've ever actually loved i don't know what i'll do without you" he said while holding the restaurant door open. this guy makes me feel some typa way i stg.
"hi, imma be your waiter for tonight. would y'all like anything to drink?" he asked. he was tryna flirt with me WELL KNOWING melo was there. but i wasn't interested.
"um ye can i get a raspberry lemonade." i said bluntly.
"yea can i get a sprite."
" alright i'll be back wit ya drinks and hopefully your ready to order." once he was gone within the crowd me and melo was in an awkward silence. we've never been like this before cause we always have something to say but i guess now it's different.
"so you know we're gunna be together forever right?" melo said making me awe and nod.
"i know and i wanna be the first to have yo babies" i said well i thought i said it in my head but it just come out.
"okay so you bold now huh?" he said what made me laugh.
"and i know i want you to have all my babies." he said even thou this was cringe this is what made me fall for him. from his goofy ness down to his serious moments. i love this guy and no boy, no girl, hopefully can get in between us.

*BACK AT THE HOTEL*

melo looked at me for a while before taking my hand and leading me into the hotel room.
"what are you doing?" i asked shyly.
he ignored me and placed me on the bed gently and started to kiss me passionately and ofc i didn't leave him hanging a bitch kissed him back. he stoped for a breath and then started kissing on my neck trying to find my soft spot. at this point my heart was beating FAST ASF rn. I'm a virgin I'm tryna have sex tonight. as he found my soft spot i moaned in pleasure as i was pulling on his hair. i pulled his head up as i wanted to kiss him too. i pulled his neck down and connected our lips and we moved in sync as the kiss got hotter.

WORD COUNT: 1070