9

Lacey POV:

BEEP BEEP BEEP... my alarm went off. we are finally going back to school. i'm not saying i've missed it or anything. i miss my friends.
i wake up and go into melos room to see if he's awake. and to be surprised he's actually awake.
"woow your actually awake" i said to him while looking up at his tall figure.
"yea i'm up. i'm surprised myself." he said while hugging me.
"okay so you finna drive today seeing yu got your lambo for your birthday?" i said to him. his birthday was in august and he didn't do much EVEN THOUGH HE WAS TURNING 16! when i turned 16 i had a big hall party and it was LITTYYYY. it's weird cause my birthdays in the end of september (the beginning of the school year) and melos birthday is in the end of august (the end of the school year) so he just made it into grade 11.

"imma go and hop in the shower" i say to melo then walk out of his room going into my room to get my towel then walking into the bathroom i share with melo. it was actually clean for once. as i let the water run till it gets the correct warmth i get outa my pjs and put my hair in a shower cap as i have a lace frontal on. i wash my body with my strawberry scented shower gel. once i washed my body i shaved my legs, armpits ext... then i wash my face. 15 minutes later alla that is done and i get out going to the sink to brush my teeth.
once i've brushed my teeth i went melos room to see what he's wearing cause i feel like we should match colours as it is the first day of school.
"baby, what colours are you wearing today?" i ask him
"err orange tee and black jeans. why?" he asked
"cause i wanna match wit you as it is the first day." i say while walking out going to my room.
so now i know what melos wearing imma wear this and curl my hair. i got my nails done 2 days ago with desire and we twinning.

(without the bag)

(without the bag)

once i was ready i did some light makeup, jus concealer under my eyes, highlighter on my nose cheekbones and eyebrow bones, then i do my eyebrows and finish up with lashes.
i walk to melos room to see his wild noodle head dripping with water and him putting his chain on and shanking his hair.
"i see your ready." i say, learning in his door frame.
"yepppp. you look beautiful bebe." melo said. also coming to me and planting a soft kiss on my lips.
"thank you bae, and you look sexyy as alwayssss." i said while leaning my head on his chest.
today i decided to vlog for the first day of school. so i can put it on my youtube channel. i made the channel last night and told everyone if i get 1k subscribers within 2 days i'll post sum and i've already hit 1.2k so imma post it tonight.
i got my vlog camera out what lavar got me ages ago but i've never used it. i turned it on and started speaking. it felt weird cause i'm basically speaking to myself but... we move.
"hey guysss welcome to my youtube channel, today i'm here with melly-belly. say hi melly" i said while putting the camera in his face.
"hey yall, how you doinnnnn?" he said dragging doin and putting his arm over my shoulder.
"so today ima vlog while in school and/or in between my lessons and stuff like tha but ima get back to yall when i get to school." i said while putting my had over the camera and turning it off.