6

A/N
i just clocked in the first chapter i said melos gunna drive but he's 15 so that can't really work out butttt yk what i mean dudesss✌🏽.
and i'm changing Lacey's character to her...

LaMelo P•O•V:
i was woken up to hearing. a loud thud on the floor and seeing lacey there. "how did you fall off the bed this time?" i said while laughing while i was still half asleep.
"i don't know. i had a dream that i was falling off a tall building and then yeah" she said while breathing heavy, i guess she was still shocked?
"what's the time anyways?" lacey asked cause she was far from her phone.
"it's 7:20 we might as well start getting ready for school." i said while stretching.
"alright who's gonna wake up gelo?"she asked while getting up. this whole time we was speaking she was just sitting on the floor.
"i'll wake him up cause you take long in the shower so go in the shower now." i said while kissing her.
i walked into gelos room making loads of noise cause i'm annoying like that.
"what the fuck yo?" gelo said whisper/yelling
"i was just coming to wake you up for school" i said while laughing
"well i'm up so you can go now." he said while going to the bathroom.
as i was waiting for Lacey to get out of the shower i decided to get out what i was gonna wear and lacey cause i wanna twin with her today. so i decided to wear a black on white adidas top, matching black joggers and white on black adidas slides. yes, i'm wearing slides to school but guess who don't give a fuck? me!
so i got out what i was gonna wear and now i'm just on ig and i decided to post something.

 yes, i'm wearing slides to school but guess who don't give a fuck? me! so i got out what i was gonna wear and now i'm just on ig and i decided to post something

liked by: lacey-mai.xoo, gelo, Ashleyalvano and 100,482,008 others...
melo: have fun wit it🤮✌🏽!

comments disabled...

gelo P•O•V:
"yo why's Ashley liking your shit?" i asked melo while barging into his room.
"ion know i haven't spoken to her since we basically broke up" he said with a confused look on his face
"ohh just be careful cause you know what she's like. and we're leaving in an hour so tell lacey to chop chop."
"aight."

Lacey-mai P•O•V:
i was having a nice long shower cause i felt like to. 10 minutes has gone by and melo being melo barged into the bathroom.
"hurry up gelo is leaving in an hour and i still need to shower." he said
"aight i'm getting out now"
i got out the shower after i did my hygiene and brushed my teeth. yes i brush my teeth in the shower. i know its weird melo tells me this all the time.
"melon head what you wearing today?" i asked him
"well i kinda got out your clothes there on your bed and don't call me that again please."
this took me by surprise cause melo is lazy
"aight coo"
this is what i see on my bed as i walked into my room going to my bed.

once i put my clothes on i did my hair

once i put my clothes on i did my hair. i put it half up half down and did my makeup. nothing major just did my lipgloss, eyelashes, eyebrows, and hilighter. once i was fully finished i went to melos room and he was wearing similar clothes to me.
"ohh, now i know why you picked my clothes out" i said with a smirk on my face while walking to him kissing him.
"well that's what it looks like doesn't it ?" he said while hugging me by my waist
"yeaaa we look cayoot or wateva'" i said and i put my arms around his neck. melo was leaning in but gelo come in and disturbed him.
"we finna go now."
"okay let's get ittt" melo said while throwing up gang signs
"and why do i AlWaYs walk into y'all doing yah lovey shit." he said while we was walking down to the kitchen.
"welll maybe if you knew how to knock you won't aLwAyS walk into us doing lovey shit." melo said while mocking him.
i decided to just get a breakfast bar and 2 bottles of water for the day.
"bye ma, bye dad!" melo and gelo shouted up the stairs while walking out the door.
"bye LaVar bye Tina!" i shouted before closing the front door. as soon as i closed the front door i saw melo waiting for me. instead of me going to him i ran to the passenger seat. all i'm saying is, if looks could kill i'd be dead. at this point i was crying with laughter.
"now you know damn well i'm not fitting my long ass legs in the back of thais car" melo said with a straight face
"ughh fine but i'm having the aux"i said while getting out and walking to then back seats of the car.
"err i'm sorry but did you ask me if you can have the aux ?" gelo said with a bitch what face. when i saw his face i started dying again. this day bouta be lonnnnng.

*time skip to when they get to school*

"it feels like i haven't been here for agesssss!" gelo said while we was walking to our lockers.
"maybe because you haven't been here in like a month." i said to gelo sarcastically.
"well durrrrr i know that. i've just missed school ion wanna leave. just think about it i have this last term and then imma go to college. that's dead imma miss y'all." gelo said but i know he was mainly speaking to me.
"awwww imma miss you too even thou your gunna come and see melo and i when you have summer off and shih." i said while holding on melo
"i know bu-." he was cut off by the bell. me and melo had to go to the gym for practice he had basketball and i had cheerleading. i'm in all lessons with melo so my school week is calm.
"bye y'all" melo and i said to Daijon, Phaquan, Eli and Gelo while walking opposite ways to them. man i'm gunna miss my big bros.

Zara, Desire and i was waiting for melo and the boys to finish training so we decided to go to the mall and chill there then go back to the school when they should be finished. so while we was in the mall we decided to go to the food court cause no one needed anything important. we decided to go subway. i got a 6inch sub with turkey, ham, cheese, salad, mayonnaise and corn. plain yea i know dont watch that. i also got three cookies and a large Pepsi. Desire got the same as me. and Zara went to a Chinese stall to get food cause she didn't want subway as she had it for lunch. once me and Desire got our food we went to meet Zara at the stool thingy she was at. Once we was all set we went back to he school we still had 15 minutes so we ate in the car then went back into school.

A/N:
here you go guys. i bring in some new characters cause i felt like lacey is always with the boys and yh soooo hope you like it and please VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE THIS BOOK TO A FRIEND
luh you babiessss 😚.

what do y'all want Desire to look like?

what do you want Zara to look like?

If you could change one thing about Lacey's and melo's relationship what would it be?

IM A VIRGIN SO IM NOT GUNNA BE WRITING ANY SEX SCENES FOR NOW ONLY IF I READ HELLA BOOKS BASED ON SEX BUT OTHER THAN THAT, HOPE YOU LIKE THE BOOK AND ENJOY X.