8

A/N
i feel like this is gunna be a wack chapter but here. if you guys have any ideas for the book comment on this or Private message me x
-P🥰

7 months later..

tomorrow me, melo and everyone except Gelo go into sophomore. ik your thinking ahhh what happened to him. nothing happened he just went to college. he ended up choosing UCLA and he'll be coming back home every break thingy they have. im gonna miss him so much i'm not gonna lie cause he was my favourite, don't tell no one tho lmao.

right now i'm in an uber going to the studio to make some songs. whenever melos at training i decide to go cause i get bored and no ones at the house. when i sing it reveals the stress off my head so i just do it for fun but i might release this one i've been writing for a couple of weeks now. i pulled up to the studio and gave the uber driver the money and went into the studio.
"hey y'all what room am i in today?"i asked the people in the front desk.
"your in studio 2 today." the man said while looking in the book
"alright, thanks. have a nice day y'all." i said while walking to studio 2. i knocked on the door then walked in to see my producer and another girl, she looked around 18. she was brownskin, she had a lace front on with a middle part. the wig was blonde but it suited her very well. she was wearing a white vest crop top with black ripped jeans and she had all white air force ones on and they looked FRESH FRESH.
"hey lacey, this is jaylah. jaylah, this is lacey. one of my best singers."
"hey guys." i said while smiling at both of them.
"so are you gonna get started now?" my producer, skye asked.
"yeah might as well get it over and done with now. and i think i wanna release this one. so could you give me pros and cons at the end please." i asked both of them.
"yeah of corse" skye and jaylah said.
i walked into the booth, waited a couple seconds and then started singing my heart out.
"you said your ex's did you dirty i ain't one of them had a few relationships that you didn't have the time to mend the last person you was talkin' to said they just wanna be friends now yu sayin fuck this love shit cause you scared to love again. i'm tryna shake this feelin' i can admit i've neva felt this way before not sure exactly what it is i've been sitting on this cloud ever since the day that we kissed ask me why ion trust niggas because they are full of shit. see me and you the same i see it thru your pain, your trying to contain but i'm tryin' to explain, the feelings that i have for you this love is not a game, your mind i'm tryna' change i hope it's not to late. i'm tryna' make you mine but you keep on playin', tryna' make you mine but you keep on playin', you know that i'm not fine when your away, you say you need time, what are you sayin'. i'm tryna' make you mine but you keep on playin', tryna' make you mine but you keep on playing you know that i'm not fine when your away you say you need time, what are you sayin'. give me love, give me trust give me everything you got i'm falling form my spot feel like it's not enough deep inside my soul i know how these things go i'm just tryna' show you that i'm the one for you i've been waiting for the time that you can see it too i'm hoping that you understand and see my point of view my pride is on the line i'm hoping ion lose, i'm hoping ion lose. see me and you the same i see it thru you pain your trying to contain but i'm tryin' to explain the feeling that i have you this love is not a game your mind i'm tryna' change i hope it's not too late. i'm tryna make you mine but you keep on playin, tryna make you mine but you keep on playing, you know that i'm not fine when your away you say you need time, what are you sayin. i'm tryna make you mine but you keep on playin, tryna make you mine but you keep on playing you know that i'm not fine when your away you say you need time, what are you sayin. i'm tryna make you mine."
once i finished my singing i took off my headphones and went to where jaylah and skye was. Jaylahs face looks shocked. i'm guessing she didn't expect me to sound that good.
"wow." jaylah said. i think that all she could say lol.
"welllll how was it ?" i asked them with a shy look in my face.
"it. was. amazing." they both said at the same time.
"do you have ig?" jaylah asked me
"yeah gimme your phone and i'll put it in." as i said hat she gave me her phone and i put my ig in it.
"your great mannnn yu needa. teach me some vocalsss !" jaylah said still in shock. i'm acc happy with her reaction as she was someone i didn't know. hopefully we can be friends or sum.
"do y'all think i should release this?" i asked
"yes. yes. yes. you should boo!" skye said. i was shocked with the boo bit but i let it pass lol.
"alright can you send me a preview so i can show melo, zo, gelo, lavar and tina please?" i asked.
"yeah i'll send it on insta."
"OMG. YOU KNOW THE BALL BROTHERS!" jaylah
"er yea i live with them. if you watch ball i the family you'll see me in it all the time." i said
"nah i just really love lonzo" she said
"well he's single. how old are you?"
"i'm 18 turning 19 in october."
yasss i'm finna get them togetherrrrr🤪.
"well i could try hook y'all up if you want. gimme your number." i said while taking my phone out giving it to her. she took my phone and saw my lock screen. it was melo.
"aww you and melo together?" she asked.
"yeah we been together for about 8-9 months now." i said proudly. i really love melo with all my heart idk what i'll do without him.
"awww here's your phone and i saved it as my name." jaylah said

2 hours later...
time was erring on. skye left me and jaylah to speak and get to know each other. she's such a nice girl she's just the right girl for zo.
"alright well imma get going. i'll text you when i get home." i said to jaylah while getting up. i hugged her goodbye and went. i said bye to the people at the front desk and waited for gelo and melo since gelo texted me and asked if he wanted him to pick me up so i just said yes.

beannnn🥺❤️: me and melo are pulling up.
me: alright i'm waiting outside.
read 6:48pm

*when we got home*
"we needa go and do our interviews with courtney." lavar said to me gelo and melo.
"okay" i said
"start heading to the van. i'll meet you there ina minute." lavar said
as he said that melo put his hand in mine and we started walking to the van.
"you know i love you right?" melo said out of nowhere.
"yes, i mean shih who wouldn't" i said while flicking my hair and being hella cocky. with a smile on my face.
"and you know i love you right l." i said to him so he wouldn't get upset.
"yeas i know and your gonna be my baby for life." he said. i started blushing harddddd.
"awwww your soo cute baby. i rally love yo fine ass" i said

*at the interview*
(courtney in bold and family in normal.)

"melo how was your training session today?" courtney asked.
"i mean it was good but it would've been better if my bebe was there." he said while dapping his arm over my shoulder. he so cute.
"aw that's cute. now lacey, how was your studio session?"
"it was good i'm thinking of releasing this one. i've been writing it for a while now and i think it's really great." i said while cheesing really hard.
"so you have a preview? and if so when are you gonna put it on your social platforms."
"i'll have my preview by tomorrow and then i'll put it up once i've started filming a video for it." i said i was acc really happy about this. "if this song hits 1mill within the first 2 weeks it's out imma start making an album for it." i added on.
"alright well congratulations and hope it goes all well."
as she said that me and melo left the room and waited for the other to get interviewed.

AN:
so i didn't expect this chapter to be this long so here it is.
hope you like it. please vote. comment. and share. sorry for any spelling mistakes i haven't went over this at all lmao🤣🤣🥴!

5 VOTES & 3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

love yalll x