13

Lamelo P•O•V:
Yesterday Zara spoke to me and now thinking back at it, i fell kinda bad. i didn't even let Lacey explain herself, i let my anger take over me. So imma speak to her right now. i can't put up without speaking to her. she helps my day go by faster.

10 minutes later...
i just got out the shower getting ready cause i'm going to get us some food first then chat to her. i'm wearing this...

i threw the clothes on and went to my car

i threw the clothes on and went to my car. I also texted Gelo before i pulled off

                          big bro (G) 🎮🌊.

                                                                          me:
                                       i'm going to get food for me and lacey what should i get her ?

big bro (G)🎮🌊. :
just go mc donald's and get the 5 chicken select meal, she's feeling them rn. and get me a mc flurry please & thx

me:
alright klm

BACK AT THE HOUSE...

so i just got home and ion really know how ima approach lacey but i'll figure it out. i just decided to DM her on ig.

10 minutes later

10 minutes later...

Lacey finally come into my room. I'm not gonna lie i've missed her soo much mannn. That's actually my babyyyy.

"so i've been thinking." i started off while she was sitting on my bed.
"yeahh..."she looked quite tense.
"loosen up maneee" i said while smile i'm not lyin when i tell yu this but i've been soooooo petty these past couple days.
"it's just weird, i haven't spoken to you in like 3 days, bro i usually speak to you everyday." she said while laughing. i love her laugh it's so contagious. "so what's up?" she said.
"so as i said, i've been thinking... and i'm very sorry for jumping to conclusions and not letting you explain yourself and i was wondering if you'd accept my apology" i said. i never say sorry, this is the only person i'll actually say sorry too.
"yes, i'll accept your apology but if you ever pull some dumb shit like that again ima smack you silly." the thing is, lacey has a really bad temper so i'm actually surprised she didn't hurt me when i was talking reckless lool.
"yaaaay now gimme kisses & hugs." i said while going hug on her and kiss on her. bro i acc love this girl.

10 minutes later...

lacey-mai P•O•V:
"oooo meloooooo, i ain't tell youuuuu!" i said getting hype.
so a couple days ago liltjay dm me on instagram saying he likes my music and he wants to make a track with me so i told him yeah and to send the beat. and i came up with some lyrics earlier. as we have a studio session at 9:30 pm tomorrow and i can't waitttt.
"yeahhh?" he said while sitting up
"soo like 5 days ago, liltjay dm me asking me to make a song with him and i have studio at 9:30 tomorrow and i made some lyrics earlier. do you wanna hear themmmm" i said with a big smile on my face.
"that's good, yeahh calm. go ahead." he said.
"you said that i fucked around, i feel like you let me down. you don't even know who got me trippin with that run around. this is from my heart, my soul yeah i'm done with all that love shit. i've seen the red flags i no longer ignore it. tell em my lies again, tell em i'm too sorry and you gon have me scuffling, silly ass bitches be troubling. you fool me once i get you twice back, look who's lathing you gon be mad when i get tight and get the clapping." i sung "that's all i have right now. how you like itttt?!" i said while kinda out of breath.
"it was good babyyy" he said while pulling me into a hug.

••••••
A/N:
sorry for the late update guys i had writers block, this books going to end in a couple chapters, ion know if ima do a book 2 yet, but thanks fore all of your support guys, love u ❤️🥵.