𝑥𝑥𝑥𝑣𝑖𝑖𝑖. 𝗁𝖺𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀

Mulai dari awal

Dean strolls over, "What are you talking about Sam? We're sticking around for at least another day or two."

Sam and Elena looked at Dean with a confused face.

Dean gets his wallet out of his pocket and looking meaningfully at Sam, "Oh, Sam. By the way. I'm gonna go ahead and give you that $20 I owe you."

Sam looks at him, disbelieving.

Dean holds out the cash, smiling. "There you go."

Sam snatches the cash from Dean, glaring at him.

Dean looked at Sarah. "Well I'll leave you two crazy kids alone, Elena and I are going somewhere right Lena?"

"Uh right." Elena replies.

They both leave quickly.

Sam looked at Sarah awkwardly. "So..."

"I had a good time last night."

"Yeah. I did too."

"Maybe we should do it again sometime."

"You know. I'd love to, I really would, but Dean, he was just screwing around. We really are taking off today."

"Oh. Oh. Ah that's too bad." Sarah smiles fades.

Sam sees the painting being carried past by. "Oh my god!"

Sarah jumps and turns to look. "What?"

"That painting looks so good!"

"If you can call that monstrosity good, then...yeah, I guess."

"So...what do you know about that painting?

"Not much just that it creeps me out. We sold it to the Telescas at a charity auction the night they were murdered."

Sam slightly raises his voice. "Yeah, and now you're just going to sell it again?"

"As much as my Dad wants to, no, I won't let him. I think it'd be in bad taste." Sarah says.

"Good. Yeah. You know what? Don't. Don't. Make sure you don't, okay?"

"Why? Don't tell me you're interested in that?" Sarah questioned.

Sam looked flustered and backs up. "No. No, God, no. Not in buying it, no. You know what, I got to go, I gotta take care of something. But umm, I will call you back...I will call you, I'll see you later."

"Wait, so you're not leaving tonight?"

"No, I guess not. I'll see you."

Sarah looks after him, confused. "Okay..."

✫☆✫

Everyone was back in the impala.

"I don't understand, Dean, we burned the damn thing!" Sam exclaimed.

"Yeah, thank you Captain Obvious. All right, we just need to figure out another way to get rid of it. Any ideas?"

"Well, it's a cursed painting so it wouldn't be easy to get rid of." Elena explains.

"Okay, alright. Well, um, in almost all the lore about haunted paintings it's always the painting's subject that haunts them."

"Yeah. So we just need to figure out everything there is to know about that creepy-ass family and that creepy-ass painting. What were their names again?"

✫☆✫

The three were at a book shop.

"You said the Isaiah Merchant family right?" The proprietor asked.