𝑥𝑥𝑥𝑣. 𝖽𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁

Start from the beginning

Dean crosses the room, "Hang on."

"What?"

Dean grabbed a map, "Check this out. I marked down all the addresses of the victims. Now, these are the houses that have been hit so far and dead center?"

"The hospital." Sam remarks.

"The hospital. Now when we were there I saw a patient, an old woman."

"An old person huh?" Sam grins.

"Yeah."

"In a hospital? Phew." Sam shakes his head and snickers. "Better call the Coast Guard."

"Well listen, smart-ass, she had an inverted cross hanging on her wall!" Dean exclaimed.

Sam quickly looks up, serious. Dean raises an eyebrow at him. Elena looked at both brothers with a confused look on her face trying to figure out what could kill this witch.

"I have a plan."

✫☆✫

Sam, Dean, and Elena snuck in the hospital, they came down a hallway, quickly ducking back when they see Dr. Hydecker

"Good night Dr. Hydecker." A nurse says.

"See you tomorrow Betty."

"Try to get some sleep."

The three hid until Hydecker passes, then continue on to the old woman's room. They open the door and sneak in, Dean taking the front, Sam hanging back with Elena, guns were drawn. The woman is in her wheelchair facing toward the corner. She seems to be sleeping. Dean slowly leans in closer and closer to her face.

The old woman turns her head at, "Who the hell are you?!"

Dean freaks, leaping back against a wall cabinet, pulling his gun up.

"Who's there? You trying to steal my stuff?" The old woman grumbles herself. "They're always stealing around here."

Elena turns the lights on. The old woman has cataracts. "No ma'am, we're maintenance. We're sorry. We thought you were sleeping."

"Ah, nonsense. I was sleeping with my peepers open." The old woman laughs, then gestures at the wall, "And fix that crucifix, would you? I've asked about four damn times already!"

Dean, still looking slightly freaked out, jogs the crucifix and it swings the right way up. Sam smiles at the old woman. Elena sighs knowing Sam and Dean were wrong about this poor old woman.

✫☆✫

The impala pulls up to the motel parking lot and the three get out.

Sam laughs at the old woman's comment, " 'I was sleeping with my peepers open?' haha."

"I almost smoked that old girl, I swear. It's not funny!"

Elena shakes her head, "If you guys would've done more research then we wouldn't have gone to that poor woman's room."

Sam smirks, "Oh man, you should have seen your face."