• snippet •

"She's beautiful." Grimhilde coos as she sets the child down on Evie's chest, Mal stares at it. No, no, Mal stares at her.

Her daughter. Their daughter.

Nine months ago, if you would have told her that seeing her own offspring would be the best thing Mal had ever seen, she would laugh at you.

If nine months ago she was told that magic could reach in the barrier and let her have a child, she'd deck you.

Maleficent smiles, stroking Evie's hair as she stares at her granddaughter with such adoration that it freaked everyone out.

"You were good out there, kiddo. The Isle's not the best place to give birth but you literally pushed through it. This doesn't sound any villain-y at all but I'm proud of you." The Mistress of All Evil tells Evie, the blue haired girl smiles, taking one more look at her baby.

"Natalie," She says, looking up at Mal who had a few tears rolling on her eyes, "Natalie Dawn. Hi, berry, welcome to the world."

just a little snippet of a new mevie fic i'm working on ;)

UPDATE!: The fic is now published with the first chapter, updates would be every other day since I will also be updating the alternate sequel to "The Electronic Letter."

It's titled, "A little dysfunctional, A little impractical."

Hope to see you all soon there!