• VI •

a/n: just a small filler chapter that creates a HUGE impact on the story ;)

__________________________

my thoughts are spinning on and on my head, it seems they lead me back to you. i keep coming back to you, so I'm coming home to you."

The moment Evie enters Carlos' office, the first question she could even ask was, "Did you guys see a girl wearing a hoodie? Do you know her?" 

Carlos raises his head, glancing at Harry with a small smirk that went unnoticed by the blue haired princess, "Yeah, she works for me. Well, worked since it's a one day job." He chuckles, Evie raises an eyebrow, "Carlos was that a hooker?"

The boy furrows his eyebrows, "Evie, no." He replies, plopping back to his chair as Evie nods, "Well she seems familiar." She mutters, folding her arms over her chest as she sighs, ignoring the noise her friends were creating. 

That's when her phone rang, making her jolt up from her seat, she frowns, seeing the caller, it was her photographer, this can't be good. 

"Hello, Evie?" The deep voice of Peter Wallace greets as she stands up, getting away from Harry and Audrey's bickering, leaving Carlos alone to deal with them, "Peter, why did you call?" She asks, locking herself in the restroom because somehow she still can't escape Audrey and Harry's voices even if she was out in the hall. 

"Just checking in, you know? How you're doing with fashion week." He asks casually, Evie scoffs, "Drop it, Peter. Why did you call?" She asks sternly, making the man on the other end squirm and gulp, "I-I can't do your shoots. I'm jam-packed an-and Versace offered me double. Sorry." 

Then he ends the call, Evie stands there, her jaw dropped to the ground as she gets out of the restroom, stomping through the halls and entering Carlos' office to find them still arguing about who's cuter, Baby Yoda, Groot or Detective Pikachu. Evie's on Pikachu but that doesn't matter right now. 

"Peter fucking Wallace dropped my shoots!" She exclaims, her voice a little pitched, making her friends stop arguing to look at her, "What do you mean?" Audrey asks, dropping her hand which was about to smack Harry, "Remember the shoot we were about to have for our campaign? The one we'll use for NYFW, he cancelled, last minute." 

Audrey gasps while Harry begins to growl, "We asked 'im for that shoot weeks ago. Plus, that's tomorrow!" He says, a little too harshly making Carlos to flinch, "Well, someone doubled our offer for him. We need a photographer as soon as we can or we're going to be pulled out of Fashion Week."

Carlos just sat there, confused, "How can they pull you out, you have designs, they featured you." He asks, leaning back on his chair as the three look at him, "Exactly. They featured me, they can also get me out." 

Evie sighs, pacing back in forth across the room as Audrey tries calming her down, Harry stares at Carlos, an idea formulating in his head, the white haired boy began realizing what Harry was doing, he looks at him, silently telling him to not do whatever he was planning but since when does Harry Hook listen to people?

"I might help ye with that." He speaks up, stepping on Carlos' foot when the boy pinches his arm, his smile unwavering with Carlos hiding his expression of pain, Evie stops, "I know a photographer, actually, it's a friend of ours isn't she, mate?" He smiles, looking down at Carlos who could only sigh, "Yes."