• XV •

I will fight, I will fight for you. I always do until my heart is black and blue. And I will stay, I will stay with you, we'll make it to the other side like lovers do.

Mal peeks over the jet seat, prying herself away from Evie who was now passed out, sleeping so soundly that she didn't even move when Mal gets up, the fairy sighs, walking over to where Jane and Lonnie were, she sits down, "Can I talk to you girls?" She asks quietly, checking in on Evie again to make sure she didn't move.

"Yeah, sure." Jane nods, scooting over and making space for Mal as she sits down, she sighs, "I need you girls to help me set something up." She whispers, Jane and Lonnie share a look, leaning closer to Mal who grins, "The moment we arrive at Auradon, I'm leaving in the dead of the night with the loudest yet not too obvious way possible."

Jane furrows her eyebrows at Mal, confused at what she was saying, "Just make sure Evie gets to see me before I set foot outside. Make us fight, I don't know, let her react, let me react." She tells them, Lonnie scrunches her face together, "Why?"

Mal smiles, pulling them closer as she whispered the reason, making the two gasp and jump up in their seats, "You can guarantee our help." Jane smiles, patting Mal on the back as she stands up, moving to Chad and Gil.

"Hey, what's up, Mal?" Chad greets, eyes never leaving the screen as they watched the movie, Gil just offers her a hand, still watching, Mal smiles, "I need your help." She tells them, again, craning her head upwards to check on Evie, sighing in relief to see her still fast asleep.

"What for?" Gil asks, his head finally turning to meet Mal's gaze, a smile plastered on her face as she whispers the reason, it was a shock that it made them pause the movie, both gasping as she grins wildly, "How can we help?"

"Well, for me to set it up, I need a distraction, of course." She smirks, "I'm leaving Auradon as soon as we get back home. I'm leaving in the most loudest, most obnoxious way possible and you just have to make sure Evie sees it before I even get out. Make sure I'll get caught red-handed."

"And then? How does that help?" Chad asks, Mal smiles, "Well, once I actually leave, I'll be setting everything up but I'll tell her I'm bound for New York. Search for me when I leave, meet me at the backyard, I'll give you guys some other pointers. But, just make sure she runs after me, okay?" She requests, smiling when the two agree, giving her encouraging smiles.

She then returns to Evie, letting her snuggle close, Mal smiles, stroking her hair and kissing the top of her head, "I'm sorry for what's about to happen soon, princess, but after that, I promise, I'll do my best to keep you the happiest. Even if I do it my whole life." She whispers, holding Evie's hand as they began to descend down in Los Angeles, she's almost ready. Almost.

The moment they land, they all head to Evie's house first, the designer heading straight for her office, giving her the opportunity to sneak in Harry's room, locking the door behind her as the pirate and the King watch her curiously, "What's up, Mal?" Ben asks slowly, Mal smirks.

"I need your help. No more questions. Just, make sure I get to make a scene later in Auradon." She says quickly, Harry raises an eyebrow as he shoves his clothes inside the box, "Care to elaborate, aye, lass?" He asks, making Mal sigh, "I'm leaving Auradon when we get home. I'll be loud, obnoxious, just make sure Evie sees me red handed." She adds, still, the two were confused.