• III •

i'm not alone, it's just me and your ghost.

Blinding lights and the unwavering beat of music filled Evie's head as she watched the models walk down the runway, all donning her creations. All wearing Evie's Four Hearts.

And okay, maybe it's a little bad that she still uses that but either way it works. Not just with the Core Four, but also with her, Audrey, Harry and Carlos. Their very small dysfunctional family living in Los Angeles.

She watches them proudly as Harry walks on the runway, a perfected walk and a devilish smile etched on his face as he winks and blows a kiss towards Evie, wearing one of her designs proudly as the cameras flashing went ballistic.

Of course they would. Countless rumors of him and Evie dating were endless. Sometimes he even questions himself if he isn't gay enough.

Evie just grins, now smiling as Audrey walks this time, having the same perfected walk and dazzling smile anyone (with the exception of her dysfunctional family) would fall for.

That's when her and Harry stop mid-way, both going down the stage and dragging Evie with them.

"Oh my god, what the hell are you two doing?" She laughs as her two best friends hold her hands, "Givin' the creator their credit." Harry smiles before letting her go and bowing, Audrey doing the same, making Evie laugh at them.

Everyone took their time to clap for the designer, making her grin as she gets off the stage.

She remembers the day her first design was bought by a huge company, slowly, like back home, she made a name for herself piece by piece until she has reached where she is now.

She watches as more models of hers walk on the runway, barely even feeling her phone when it beeped. It was honestly a dream, not just to her but to her friends too because they were here. They finally achieved what they always wanted.

from: mr ceo
Hey, Evie. So sorry I wasn't able to fly out there tonight, the meeting got pretty late. I'll see you guys soon, love and miss you.

She smiles, typing a quick reply to Carlos before pocketing her phone, both Audrey and Harry now joining her.

"Get the plane started, I have to be in Los Angeles as soon as we could." Carlos informs his staff once he enters his private jet, slumping on his seat as he dozed off while watching a movie.

Mal raises her head from the camera, grinning wildly and clapping her hands as the cast cheers, today was the last night of fliming for her latest movie. A musical that's kinda similar to their story.

"We did great!" She grins at her crew as she got off of the chair, only to be pulled into a hug as the cast began thanking her. Tell her this a few years ago, she wouldn't have believed you. All her life she thought she'd be doing something on art, which, honestly, she still is but this was a whole new range for her.

"Look, as soon as we all can, let's go to Gil's but I gotta go, okay?" She smiles before removing herself from the group, entering her trailer where Uma was, grinning from ear to ear as she read the charts.

"I went on number one. Mal, I'm number one!" She exclaims, just loud enough for Mal to jump the moment she held her phone. See, while Gil became the head chef after years of waiting on tables, Uma got a similar path from her first job, along with Jay.

Speaking of, "Come on, we're going to be late." Mal sighs as she enters her car, Uma entering her own before the two begin driving off to Santa Monica.

Uma grins to herself, hearing her voice in multiple radios and inside the awards show. They were just in time for Jay had just been going up the stairs, immediately noticing his two best friends and boyfriend when he was on it.