Chapter 11 "That was pathetic!"

**Audrina's POV**

"There's nothing to do!" Louis complained. We were all at Harry and Lou's place. Me and Zayn were kinda sick of our own flats. We'd come back from the interview and it was pouring with rain.

"We could watch a movie." I suggested. They all let out a sigh. "Fine! Be like that!" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"There's nothing to do!" Niall complained like Louis. I just sighed and shook my head. "Can't we eat something?"

"Niall! We ate a couple minutes ago! So no, we can't eat something!" He was unbelievable. Zayn and Louis and managed to make me eat a little but not much. It annoyed me that they knew. Now they'll never leave me alone, I thought.

"Audrina?" Louis suddenly said.

"Yes."

"Entertain us! Everything's boring!" He said.

"Entertain in what kinda way!?" All of them joked. I was probably extremely red.

"Why are you blushing?" The boys laughed.

"Because you're insinuating bad things!" I said hitting Louis' arm. I buried my face in my hands because of my embarrassment. It of course just made them laugh more.

"Can't we play truth or dare?" Harry spoke up.

"No! I'm not playing that, being the only girl here and I'm scared of all you boys!" I protested. Harry mumbled a couple colourful words under his breath before letting it go.

"Why don't we sing?" Niall asked since he'd got his guitar out and was strumming a bit on it.

"That's a great idea!" I smiled at him.

"Yeah, let's sing!"

"What should we sing?" Zayn asked, really speaking up for the first time.

"Well, I wanna hear you sing!" I said jumping up and down like a fan girl. "Please! I'd love a little live performance."

"Okay." The boys agreed. "Which song?" They asked.

"I know!" Niall said and started strumming on his guitar before the boys could agree on the song choice, but it was obviously one of theirs since they all knew what it was. I'd only heard their first album since after that I had more of a life myself.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, but bear this in mind it was meant to be." Zayn started off singing beautifully. It must be from the second album since I didn't recognise it. "And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks, and it all makes sense to me." I felt a bit touched since I did have small freckles on my cheeks, but I was alway self-conscious about them.

"I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, you've never loved your stomach or your thighs, the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine but I'll love them endlessly." Liam sang. I felt all my insecurities being sang directly at me. I knew it was someone else who wrote the song but it still felt like it was directed at me.

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth, but if I do it's you, oh it's you they add up to." Zayn sang looking me right in the eye. My heart melted looking back into his gorgeous brown eyes. "I'm in love with you, and these little things." I felt special. The way he sang about love, looking at me. It made me feel special.

"You can't go to bed without a cup of tea, and maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep." Louis smiled at me whilst singing since he knew I always needed a cup of tea at least once everyday and that I talked in my sleep. "And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep though it makes no sense to me."