Chapter 9 Good gone Bad

**Zayn's POV**

I watched as Audrina's eyes fluttered shut and felt her body relax even more against mine. I can't believe I just told her she was perfect. She was though. To me she was perfect. I stroked her back and hugged her. It felt so right the way I held her, yet it was so wrong. If Simon found out that we almost kissed four times and that we were hugging and cuddling all the time, he would probably go mad! He specifically said to me today to not get attached. How couldn't I get attached? Audrina was amazing! The way she moved, talked, laughed! Everything about her just made me smile. He can't find out that I -and most likely her too- have feelings for each other. This was all so messed up. Audrina seemed to be asleep so I carried her up to my room. I placed her carefully on the bed I was about to leave when she spoke up.

"Where are you going?" Her eyes were open but she still looked half asleep.

"I thought I'd let you sleep." I said as I was halfway through the door.

"But I'm cold now!" She said.

"Crawl under the blanket." I walked over and pulled the covers over her. I waited a moment until she broke the silence.

"Still cold." She said bluntly not opening her eyes. I sighed, even though I liked what she was getting at. I laid down beside her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Got no game, Malik?" She smiled, her eyes still tightly shut.

"You took it all!" I whispered to her.

"Is this the second night we sleep like this?" She really wouldn't open her eyes.

"Yes." I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"I could really get used to it. Goodnight Zayn." She said finally opening her eyes and reaching up to kiss me on the cheek. I got butterflies when her soft lips kissed my cheek. She really knew how to make someone melt completely.

"Goodnight." I sighed closing my eyes.

****

"Zayn!" I heard someone shout to me, but I was never a morning person so I didn't react.

"Zayn! Wake up!" I recognised the voice. Audrina. Her beautiful voice was ringing through my ears. I sat up lazily looking around. She was sitting up in front of me.

"Vas happenin'?" I asked, because she looked very excited.

"Well, since Aileen said it was good if we could get spotted by paparazzi before the interview, I thought we should go out and do something!"

"Okay, what should we do?" I was a bit more awake now, even though I hated the fact that I was up way to early.

"I was thinking we could go shopping! A girl has needs." She joked. I sighed. Shopping was a tad girly for my liking but if it made her happy.

"Okay."

"We don't have to if you don't want too." She said giving me a knowing look.

"Whatever. If it makes you happy." I said laying back down.

"Hey!" She cried hitting me playfully. "Get up!"

"Hm.....no!" I laughed closing my eyes.

"I will get a bucket of cold water." Audrina threatened.

"Oh no you won't." I said tackling her. She was obviously surprised and fell of the bed. She let out a squeal when hitting the floor. I was just sitting there laughing at her.

"I hate you." She said stubbornly but she crawled on to the bed over to me. She put her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear. "I'll get my revenge." It sent shivers down my spine. She leaned away grinning evilly at me. I just smiled back. Audrina hopped of the bed and went downstairs. I waited a bit before following her. When I got down she was standing in the kitchen drinking tea and tapping away rapidly on her phone.