Prologue

"Louis! Give it back! Now!" I was jumping trying to grab my doll that Louis, my best friend, had taken.

"Make me!" He responded teasingly.

"Mummy! Louis won't give me my doll back!" I shouted down the stairs.

"That's just because he's a 6 year old boy, Audrina!" She laughed back.

"I hate you!" I muttered to Louis and sat in the corner sulking.

****

"So which guy in your class do you fancy?" Louis looked at me, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Louis, I'm thirteen! I'm to young to have a boyfriend and to even think about boys!" I said, poking him.

"Well, there's only a year between us and I'm not to young to think about girls." He said shrugging, then poking me back.

"That's because boys are perverted!" I laughed.

"EXCUSE ME?!" He shouts and startes tickling me.

"Louis! I can't breathe!" I gasped through my laughs.

****

"Louis! Where are you leading me?" I asked curiously as he lead me from my room downstairs. He opened the front door and pushed me outside.

"Louis!" I shrieked. It was pouring with rain. "What are you doing?"

"Well, you know how you've always wanted to kiss someone in the rain?" He asked sheepishly rubbing his neck.

"Yes." I said confused.

"I thought that today would be a good opportunity." He said and leaned in. My heart stopped and then... He kissed me. My first kiss. I know, having your first kiss at fifteen is embarrassing! I would've never expected that Louis would do such a thing, I mean my 'feelings' for him have only been on and off. But I still kissed him back. We stood there. Kissing in the rain. Everything perfect.

****

I hadn't spoken to Louis in a month. We decided to break up and it just ended badly. I've cried and cried and cried. He was my first love, my first boyfriend, my first everything. My phones ringing snapped me out of my depressed state. For the first time in a month I didn't look at the caller id.

"Hello?" nswered sourly into the phone.

"Audrina!" Shit. "I'll be there in five!"

The phone beeps telling me he'd hung up, and that he was coming here. I'm bursting with joy, note the sarcasm. I heard a knock on the door. Five my ass. It was pouring with rain, reminding me of our first kiss. I opened the door and couldn't help myself. I threw myself in his arms. He was soaked to the core, just to see me. He hugged me back tightly.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"No! I'm the one who should be sorry! You just did what was best. Me ignoring you was wrong and I'm sorry!" I burst into tears realising how stupid I've been. I look up at him.

"I brought a film so we can have a movie night like good ol' times!" He smiles at me. I laugh tht rough my tears. Finally he was back. My best friend and hopefully it'll stay that way. I don't regret having him as my boyfriend though. But now I knew we were best as just friends. I hugged him again. My besfriend.

Louis.

****

"I'm going to miss you!" I cried hugging Louis. He'd just been signed with his band from The X-Factor and now they're going away.

"I'll miss you too!" He said hugging me back.

"C'mon Lou!" The one with the curly hair shouted.

"Okay! Bye Audrina." He said and ran over to the car. And just like that he slipped away.

From me.

If I only knew how long he'd be gone for!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay, so the prologue is basically just some of Audrina's memories with Louis. This was fun to write! It's gonna be a good one! I think the plot is kinda original, I know a lot of people have them being childhood friends, but I have a different ending. Please tell what you think!

xx RainWriter