Chapter 37: Clearing the skies

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Laxus: You've got to see it too, right ?! The sorry state the guild is in right now !! But I will change that ! I'll change this guild ! AND TO DO THAT, I HAVE TO BECOME THE MASTER !!!

*One minute and thirty seconds until Hall of thunder's activation*

"This will be settled quick, be it on my side or on theirs. They will grind your thunder hall into dust, as well as your plan."

Laxus: You shouldn't put too much faith on them. Marshmallow, even with Erza and Natsu, won't be able to take it out !!

"That's when I'm really happy that Mew went through this huge mess with me. The only being I've ever deemed worthy of calling 'Master'. Trust me, nothing will happen."

Laxus: Hrrrm... DON'T YOU GET SO DAMN COCKY WITH ME... !!

Erza: 98... Haa... Haa... 99... Still not enough to take them all out... At once...

Mew: Take it easy now. You've done more than enough already. Let me handle this from now on.

Natsu: But there are only 100 swords, and there is 300 lacryma, so we need... Uhm... We need... Uuuhh...

Mew: You're hopeless. But destroying two hundred more is something Y/n would do without much trouble, so there's no reason I couldn't. The pupil may have surpassed the teacher long ago already, but don't you dare look down on the teacher.

Warren: Hey !! Everyone, can you hear me ?!! This is an emergency !! Look at the sky !!

Natsu: Warren ?!

Erza: It's his telepathy...

Warren: Quit just lying around, people ! Get up !! Anyone who's fighting, give it a rest !! Now listen up, all of you !! We have to take out those things floating in the sky with all the magic we have !!! Not a single one is to be left !! That's Laxus' spell that's about to attack the town ! There's no time to spare !! Everybody just do it !!

Erza: Warren... How do you know about the... ?

Gray: That voice... Is that Erza ?! You're all right ?!

Erza: Gray ?! So, it's you...

Gray: I just happened to run across Warren.

Mew: Alright, before you even ask, the other girls has been depetrified as well. Everyone's alright now.

Warren: Sorry, my telepathy doesn't reach as far as the guild. But at any rate, everyone who is receiving this ! You have to attack those things floating in the...

Max: Warren, you bastard... You think I've forgotten what you did to me... ?

Warren: Max !! ... I'm really sorry about that... I was just frantic to save the girls...

Gray: THE INFIGHTING CAN WAIT !!!

All: LIKE YOU CAN TALK !!!

Mew: ALL OF YOU SHUT UP RIGHT NOW !! JUST TAKE OUT THOSE FLOATING LACRYMAS !!!

Erza: St... STOP ! Those things are protected with living link magic-

Max: We finish this after we've destroyed those things !!!