Chapter 100: Lock

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

 Kyouka: 'Her magic power isn't disappearing ?! Has the Face operation failed ?!' Damn !

Erza: Trying to escape ?!

Kyouka: I'll leave the destruction of you faeries to her !

???: l would've taken care of it anyway~.

Minerva; We meet again at such an appropriate stage. Erza Scarlet.

Erza: ... MINERVA ?!

Minerva: the name's Neo Minerva now. I've been reincarnated as a demon... And I shall give you a sampling of my new power.

Erza: that's ridiculous...

Kyouka: 'The Face operation failing was not a part of my calculations... there should have been no way to stop this... Something must have happened to master E.N.D. ...'

Franmalth: Gu... Gehahahahahaha !! So what ?! What can three months mean ?!

"Quite a lot, actually. But I'll admit, it's really a hurdle you can't be defeated with magic... or rather, we can't attack you with it."

Franmalth: Hehehehe... That's doesn't make any difference !

"No, it actually does. In our case, I have just the way to take you out, both figuratively... AND LITERALLY !!"

*B-TOOOOOOOOOOM*

Franmalth: GUAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa...

Lucy: Wh- Where did he go ?!

Natsu: ... Look up...

Franmalth: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !! H- HIGH !! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!

"if magic can't defeat you because you absorb everything that has a soul, then I simply have to find other means !! And I have them, something that doesn't have a soul !"

Franmalth: W- What ?!

"... Terminal Velocity. Sky Dragon secret art... METEOR SKY-DIVE BOMB !!"

Franmalth: H- Huh... ?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH !!

"THE GROUND DOESN'T HAVE A SOUL NOW, DOES IT ?!"

Franmalth: YOU'RE INSANE !! LET GO OFF ME !!

"... Why, with pleasure."

Franmalth: Wha-... SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII- !!