Chapter 110: Beacon of rebirth

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd Person POV:

Lucy: Ahhhh... Okay ! I'm gonna give it my all today, too !

*One year since the battle with Tartaros. Year X792, royal capital Crocus.*

 Chapati: The fourth day of the Grand Magic Games begins now !! Today, too, heated battles unfold ! The man who's shown us his overwhelming strength so far, Chrisack of Dullahan head, what kind of battle will he give us today ?!

Chrisack: Yo ho !

Chapati: His opponent is Berik of Dwarf Gear ! This seems like it's going to be quite an interesting bout ! Yajima, would you happen to have any insight to give on which contender we should pay particular attention to?

Yajima: Chrisack really is a strong mage, isn't he ?

Jason: COOL COOL COOL !! I should be able to get an interesting article out of this for sure ! Cool !

Lucy: Senior ! I'm sorry for showing up late ! There was quite a crowd, and...

Jason: Lucy ! Today's gonna be a cool day again !

Lucy: Did the battle start already ?

Jason: Not yet, not yet ! Even so, this is probably just going to be another walk in the park for Chrisack.

Lucy: Right ! let's put our back into it and cover this event !

Jason: COOL !!

*One year since that day. I'm working as an editor-in-training at Weekly Sorcerer magazine. Natsu and Happy suddenly left on a quest... And the next day, Fairy Tail's dissolution was announced.

Unable to take all in at once, I sank into a deep depression for quite some time. But... Everyone else began walking their own paths shortly thereafter. And that too, unexpectedly optimistically. I guess deep down they were all somehow aware of the master's true intentions.

I've got to continue on my own path as well. And just as I was coming to that realization, Jason gave me a job.

 And just as I was coming to that realization, Jason gave me a job