Chapter 136: Rift

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"A- Ah, Erza, you... You were awake... Hum, how much... Did you hear ?"

Erza: You weren't exactly subtle about all that, you know ? I also saw the bookmark about that rule.

"Hah... Hehehe... Guh, it hurts... man, we both got pretty messed up by that, didn't we ?"

Erza: It really reminds me of Tenrou island... But we're still here.

"What a sad woman she was... A family reunion like that should've been a happy time, but because of Zeref... And Acnologia..."

Erza: Even so, my only parent is the master... And my future relative is just in front of me...

 Natsu: So

Natsu: So... I'm gonna die ?

Igneel: Yes. When the Dragon seed and Demon seed merge... You will no longer be able to live as a human

Natsu: ... Mh. There's still so much I wanna do. And I still gotta defeat Zeref and Acnologia.

 Natsu: OW ! What was that for ?! Don't you have any pity ?!

Igneel: Try listening all the way through for once. I said that the mixing of the two seeds is what will kill you. So don't let that happen. Choose one.

Natsu: Choose ? How do I do that ?

Igneel: You must bear a strong will. Decide who you are ! Are you dragon ? Or demon ?

Natsu: A dragon... Or a demon...

Igneel: You already know the answer, don't you ? Natsu !

Natsu: Hey, wait. I don't choose either. i'm a human ! I'm Natsu Dragneel !