Chapter 132: Down by law

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

 Makarov: Huff

Makarov: Huff... Huff... Huff...

Alzack: master !

Makarov: Don't bother with me... Move forward !!

Max: Forward ? Easier said than done... We haven't even made a dent... There's no end to 'em !!

*SCHBROOOOOOOOOM*

Erza: Have no fear ! We shall open a path !!

"Master... please don't overwork yourself. After all, when all's said and done, we still need you to run this mess we call family. We're all going back together."

Makarov: of course we will, you brat !

Jet: WHOA !! Wh- What is that ?!

"... Again with that eye..."

Irene: Mavis... You cannot hide from me. My eyes sees all... You cannot escape !

Erza: It can talk !! Is that thing searching for the first master ?!

"Real good thing I put her in safety in the distortion world... So that giant eye belongs to one of the enemy's top fighters..."

Erza: The Spriggan 12 ?

"Most likely..."

Mavis: Run ? I am not running anywhere.

Levy: It's the first master's voice ! But from where ?!

Erza: ... Why is it coming from you ?

"Uhhh... So this is what it feels like to be a speaker... She's using me as a catalyst to make her voice reach everyone..."

Mavis: You are in our guild hall ! We'll be there soon to take it back ! To all my comrades listening to the sound of my voice ! Keep fighting ! I am with you ! Entrust your swords to me, the Fairy General !!