Chapter 97: Despair

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Franmalth: Ex-Chairman ? Did you find Jellal ?!

Crawford: No... Something much better has happened... I've successfully completed the transfer of the key ! Thanks to my Super Archive's power ! That is, Jellal's key has become mine !

Franmalth: Yours ?

Crawford; Yes ! And, utilizing the same principle, we can transfer the key to some random person. If we kill them, the seal will be opened !

Franmalth: And who would this random person be ?

Crawford: Whoever !! One of the captured fairies should do just fine !!

Franmalth: ... I've got the perfect test subject in mind...

Natsu: HNNNNNNGAAAAAAAAH !! OWTCH !!

"That makes three... You really should stop before all your fingers are gone..."

Natsu: GHHHHH !! If they're broken, it'll be easier to slip out of these cuffs !!

"Typical Natsu thinking... If you can call that thinking..."

*Clang*

Franmalth: Get up. We've decided on what to do with you.

Franmalth: Okay, I've got him.

Crawford: Hmm... yes, he will do just fine. Now just leave me some time, and I'll transfer the key to him...

Franmalth: So it really means that you, ex-chairman, have just become the last key ?

Crawford: I've been saying that this whole time !! That this method even exists... It's all thanks to my super Archive's spectacular power !! WITH THIS, THE SEAL ON FACE WILL BE RELEASED ! THE WORLD IS OURS !!

Franmalth: It's almost difficult to believe that such a security key could be so easily transferred.

Crawford: That's what the power and authority of an ex-chairman can do.

Kyouka: Is it now ?

 Kyouka: So, it's safe to say the seal is now broken ?

Crawford: KUH... GUH...

Franmalth: Any particular reason for doing that, Kyouka ?

Kyouka: Wouldn't it be faster this way ? Besides, I have special plans for our little guest here.

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*