Chapter 86: Festival

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Mew: ... There's a bunch of problems pouring out of this gate... And now another whole bunch is about to show up...

"I don't get if you are talking about me, so should I take exception ?"

Mew: A bunch means several. You're but a single one.

 You're but a single one

Lucy: It closed !!

Soldier: OOOH !! They did it !!

Arcadios: It's much too early to celebrate ! How many of them made it through already ?!

Soldier: There are seven of them, sir !!

???: You just had to stick your nose where it didn't belong... Lucy... Yukino. But eight, will suffice...

Yukino: R- Rogue... ?

Lucy: What happened to Natsu ?!

Rogue: Truth be told... Trying to control ten thousand of them is simply a nightmare.

"Okay, can someone explain... ?"

Hisui: He's the one... Who told me about the future...

Arcadios: He's the man from the future who deceived you, princess ?!

Lucy: You... This was your goal from the very beginning...

Rogue: listen well, foolish citizens... From this moment forward, the human species shall become extinct. Now begins, the era of the dragons.

Rogue: For a start, find all the mages in the town, and eliminate them.

Carla: The dragons are doing as he said ?!

Mew: Didn't he said something about "Controlling them" just now... ?