Chapter 41: Nirvana

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*The most powerful force amongst the dark guilds, the Balam alliance. One corner of this alliance is the Dark guild, Oracion Seis. It has only six members, but apparently each one of them is incredibly strong. At the last regional guild meeting, it was decided, that four regular guilds would band together to defeat them. Blue Pegasus. Lamia Scale. Cait Shelter, and us Fairy Tail.*

Lucy: But wait... Why the heck am I included in this grand strategy, anyway ?!

Gray: I think this is a pain as well, don't you start complaining.

Mew: This is a direct order from the old man, we have no choice but to oblige.

Lucy: But what about Gajeel and Juvia ?! They'd be much better suited for a battle like this !

Mew: Busy with other works.

Natsu: Are... Are we... There... yet... ?

"No Natsu. No we're not... Am i the only one thinking it'd be nice to catch a break for once ? I mean, lately, it's like we've been jumping from death threat to death threat constantly..."

Erza: Speaking of death threat, it's important that we have good relations within our own delegation. So, Natsu and Gray, I hope you'll behave when we meet everyone.

Happy: There it is ! That's the meeting point !

Lucy: I don't know about this place...

Erza: It's a villa belonging to master Bob of Blue Pegasus.

Mew: Oooh... That guy...

"At least that explains the pink and all the hearts everywhere."

Natsu: A... Are we... There yet ?

Happy: We're already arrived, Natsu.

"I am uncomfortable... I feel like a danger is lurking in the shadows, so close-"

???: Ladies and Gentlemen of Fairy Tail, it is a pleasure to finally meet you. We are the delegation from Blue Pegasus, the Trimens.

Hibiki: Hibiki of the hundred nights

Eve: Eve of the holy night.

Ren: Ren of the empty night.

"Why are they sparkling so much ? Where did all that glitter comes from ?"

Lucy: Th... They're cool... !

Gray: Crap !! I forgot to wear my clothes !!!

Natsu: Ughhh...

Lucy: ... Unlike our guys...

"Thanks, I appreciate..."

Mew: Don't turn around.

"Why-"

Hibiki: You are every bit as beautiful as the rumors say.

Eve: A pleasure to meet you, Titania.

Ren: Please, step this way. Take this to wash your hands.

Eve: Will you have your drink diluted ?

Erza: I...

Hibiki: You should sit as well.

Lucy: Aahhh... Is it just me, or are you TOO cute ?