"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim." Ikon bowed at me as they saw me coming their direction.

"Hi." I greeted back. The girls stopped from their hugging moment and did the same thing. They bowed at me. While her, she was just looking on the ground. It seems like she is embarrass to lift her head.

"Congratulations." I sincerely said.

"Thank you V sunbaenim." Jisoo said. She was smiling to me. The other members also did the same thing.

"Nice to meet you. I'm V of BTS." They shocked at my sudden introduction. Ikon members were shocked as well. They looked at me like 'what-the-hell' look. Well everybody knows that I'm a friendly guy. Don't they?

"Ah~ we know sunbaenim." B.I from Ikon said.

"I am just being friendly. Can we all be friends?"

"Of course sunbaenim." Ikon was happy to introduce themselves. They even wiped their hands before they shook my hand.

"Hi sunbaenim, I'm Jisoo." Jisoo lent her hand and I accepted it.

"Nice to meet you." I answered.

"I'm Rosé." She just waved at me.

"I'm Lisa sunbae." She clasped both of her hands as she bowed. A Thai greetings.

I did the same thing to her. My box smile plastered on my face seeing how innocent they were.

My smile disappear as she lift up her head, no expression left. Her eyes look straight into mine.

"Hi." She said.

"It's been a while." Before I can even stop myself I didn't realized that I said that aloud.

"Yeah it's been a while." She answered.

Her members were shocked as they heard us. Same with the Ikon. I smile at her. She did the same thing.

"There  you are." I looked behind me only to find Jungkook.

"We're next. What are you doing hyung?" Before I can answer he looked behind me and bowed down ninety degrees.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Jungkook greeted.

"I just made friends. Let's go." I bid goodbye to them, and as I walked away I saw that innocent look on her face. A gummy smile was plastered on her lips, a genuine smile.

We went to the stage. And as expected we performed well again. Receiving a lot of praises from our Army fans.

"Good job guys." Our manager praised. We were breathing heavily, sweats are streaming down our faces.

"Thank you manager-nim." We hugged one by one our staffs and our manager, a habit that we always do.

As I hugged our manager he looked at me with confusion. "By the way, where were you earlier? We've been looking for you everywhere." Before I can respond Jungkook answered for me.

"He was making friends with Blackpink and Ikon."

"What?" Rapmon hyung's voice was loud.

We all looked at him.

"V that's dangerous. What if someone saw you with them. They were rookies for goodness sake." I know where this is coming from. He was just worried not just for them but for me as well. We are still getting there. Reaching to the peak of our dreams.

"What's dangerous are you talking about hyung? He was just being friendly." Being a maknae really. Jungkook butted in while getting a snack.

I looked at my other members. Jimin was looking at me. Suga hyung and Jin hyung was just serious while Hobi hyung shook his head and tapped my shoulder.

"Taehyung I know that you're a good man. A good performer, but Namjoon is right. It would be dangerous." He said.

I didn't say anything. I just nod my head.

"By the way, who are they?" Still eating Jungkook asked.

I smiled at him being innocent. "The one with an orange hair is Rosé, the one with a blonde hair is Lisa. While the other who gave the speech was Jisoo. The last lady was Jennie." I told him.

"They were great actually." He praised.

"V be careful okay? We can't risk your career if someone will see you again talking with other group especially if the group is from other entertainment. It will not just your career it would be the seven of you."

"Yes manager-nim." I politely said.

"Now change your clothes we're heading back to your dorm." He said before going out from our dressing room.

Jimin, Jungkook and Hobi hyung started getting their stuffs. While Namjoon hyung put on his earphone before following our manager. Jin hyung smiled at me then he followed Namjoon hyung.

While me I sat beside Yoongi hyung, he was silent. He is always silent but his silence right now is different.

I was about to say something but he cut me off.

"You met them? You met her?"

My brows furrowed because of his question.

"What are you talking about hyung?"

Did he know something?

"Jisoo I mean. How was she?" My mouth was agape as I hear Jisoo's name from him.

"Jisoo? Kim Jisoo?" Still in shocked, I asked.

He didn't answer but he just smiled at me.

"Go get your things Taehyung, we'll go now." And he walked out.

I don't know how to react? How did he know Jisoo? Is there something going on between the two of them? How? Yoongi hyung...

___________________>_<_________________