-7-Out of All the People in the World, I Fall in Love With You?

Start from the beginning

It said:

Hey Dee! We all went to DisneyLand. I didnt now if you wanna to come. Im sorry if you did. Well be back soon. -Mom

I got mad.

Thats B U LL S H I T!!

I wrote on my board.

"It realy is" Pam agreed.

"What do you guys wana do now?" Gwen said, putting the note down.

Me and Pam just shrugged.

I smiled and wrote on myboard.

"Whatcha doing" Gwen asked.

I showed it to them.

WE SHOULD HAVE A PARTY!

I showed it to them, smiling.

"But youre not talking" Pam said.

I froned then earsed my idea.

"How bout.. Wecould take a road trip??" Gwen suggested.

"YEAH!" Pam agreed.

"To where?" i wrote.

"Hmmmmmm?" we all thought.

"HOW ABOUT HOLLYWOOD!!" Pam yelled.

"Yeah!" Gwen agreed.

"Hollywood1 Here we come!" i wrote.

They left to go pack.

Then, about an hour or two later, they came back and picked me up.

Then, we drove to Hollywood!

~*~

"Talk. Please" Pam asked me as she drove. I shook my head.

"Ill take that as a no" Gwen said, sitting in the passanger seat.

I was in the back.

"Well, we all know you cant resist singing along to this cd.. Its impossible" Gwen said, putting a cd in the cd player. Then, Billionaire by Travis McCoy came on. Me and Gwen started singing along. We listened to the cd about 3 times.. Then, we arrived in LAS VEGAS!! I reached to the front and turned on Tik Tok by Ke$ha. Pamela pulled back the top of the roof then me and Gwen started singing Tik Tok at the top of our lungs. So all of Vegas could hear us. Then, Gwen grabbed her camera and started video taping us.

We stopped then me and Gwen waved to the people walking by. They looked at us funny but we just laughed. I saw these two people hugging and the girl looked like a hooker and the guy looked drunk.

Gwen yelled "Youre getting laid tonight buddie!"

Then I yelled "Use protection!" We laughed then sat back down.

We got walked inside the hotel and sighed for a room. The guy gave us our key then we went back to the car and drove near our room. We parked 3 doors away from it. We got our stuff outta the car and walked up the stairs to the room. When Pamela opened the door, me and Gwen ran inside then threw our bags down then got our swimsuits out.

"What are you guys doing?" Pam asked.

"Going to the pool" I told her. I ran into the bathroom to change and Gwen went after me.

Pam got her swimsuit then changed after Gwen. We put some shorts on and walked downstairs to the pool. It was huge with barely any people. Just guys playing football in the pool. Hot!

I speed walked over to the diving board then I climbed to the top and looked over at the boys. They were looking. Great. I jumped on it 5 times then when I jumped off, I did 3 flips. When I got out of the pool I walked over to Gwen and Pam.