Skies are blue

And the love dreams that you dare to dream

Really do come true

"Mum?" I open my eyes seeing her kneeling beside me, her fingers raking through my hair.

"Hi baby" she smiles softly.

"I'm sorry"

"For what?"

I shrug feeling a tear drop falling onto the couch and in my hair, "I wish I could've given you my life"

She shakes her head, "I would rather it me than you" she smiles sweetly and leans her head on mine as she wipes my tears.

"I miss you" my voice cracks.

"I miss you too, live your life baby to the fullest" she kisses my forehead and begins singing again before it suddenly stops.

My eyes ping open and my chest heaves rapidly, "No.." I look at the picture running my thumb over her face, "Come back..I wasn't ready, I need more time" tears stream.

I need my mum.

I glance around the empty living room filled with boxes, I'm so alone and I have no one and I've  achieved nothing. I have nothing, I haven't even got a place to go after this place. All I have is a florist job, I don't have a passion for anything. I forget to eat trying to distract myself with work and constantly moving around keeping myself busy.

What am I doing?

I'm suppose to be making my mother proud but I can't seem to let her go, I just wish I had more time with her, spent more time with her while she was here. Everyone knows where they're going in life and what they want but me..nothing, I use to know.

I go to the kitchen still holding the photo close to me, I place it down onto the counter and open the cupboards searching for food, I don't have anything, only coffee and tea.

I really need to eat, I haven't ate all day and i don't do it purposely. I check my purse finding only a little cash, i don't want to borrow money from Ash but this will do be until payday which is a few days away.

I throw on some yoga pants and a hoodie over my t-shirt, I tie Nike trainers onto my feet and pick my keys out the bowl. I lock my door and hop into my mothers car, I reverse out the driveway and head somewhere to get takeaway.

I walk into a Chinese restaurant I eat from regularly but haven't in months, I wait for my order sitting down. A blonde curly headed boy pushes the heavy door open giggling loudly, a few seconds later a guy comes from behind him and helps him push it open, his face come to view and I look away fast.

"Oh, Cam" he says and I look up purshing a smile.

"Hey George"

He nods with a smile and turns to the lady behind the counter the little boy which I'm guessing is Henry hides in between the counter and George's legs peeking past to the door, it opens and I hear him playfully say, "George, where is Henry?" 

"Where could be be?" He moves closer and Henry begins to giggle hiding behind his father.

"Found you!" He grabs him and throws him over his shoulder, his giggling loud and George glances back to me before focusing his attention to the woman.

Ace laughs and turns facing me, his laughter immediately stops when he seems me but Henry's continue.

"Cam.." he says stunned.

"Hey" I wave awkwardly.

"Camila" the lady says holding my bag full of food. I stand up and take the bag from her with a thank you.

"Em..do you need a ride back?" Ace asks.

"I actually drove myself, thanks though"

"You drive now?" He places Henry down gently, he holds Ace's arm looking up at me.

"Yeah, I got my license around four years ago"

He nods, "That's good..amazing"

"Yeah, I'll see you around" I half smile.

"Yeah..see you around"

"Bye George, Bye Henry" I wave to him.

"Byee, pretty girl"

I giggle and give him a little wave again before leaving, George waves and turns his attention to the woman talking to him.

Ace smiles and lifts Henry into his embrace, I pull the door open and head to the parking lot.

It's strange seeing him with kids, I never thought id see the day. It seem like he'd be an amazing father and will make a girl very happy.

Ace's POV

"She does look different" George says.

"Hm-mm" I agree.

"Who was it?" Henry asks in the sweetest voice, I get ready to answer but George beats me to it.

"A lady that your uncle is very much in love with" he chuckles.

I scowl his way, "Just a girl" I tell Henry.

"A pretty girl" he nods with a smile.

"Yeah she is" I smile back and he wraps his small hand in mine.

"You should invite her for dinner"

"No" I shake my head, "You were the reason I lost her so..no"

He sighs, "I wasn't, your stupid actions were and I made you realise you both needed time and Ma agreed"

I huff and avert my attention back to Henry not wanting to have this conversation.

_________________________________

Please vote, comment and follow☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕