fantasy : 20

Youngboy .

"get up mr & mrs freak nasty !!" i heard g speak banging on the door . i smacked my teeth sliding from under the cover throwing on my drawls. i opened it to see g dressed and ready to go.

"y'all niggas was fuckin all night ain't it?" g asked .

"man watchu want ?" i questioned . he pushed pass me making his way into our room. nova was sleep naked under the cover so i was hoping she didn't just wake up and hop out the bed . she gone be sleep for a lil longer tho that's what that good dick do to ya .

"i think nova should go to her dads funeral .. it's closure yb" g spoke ..

"we said we was 10 toes behind her decision , you can't make one fa ha" i responded .

"doesn't mean you cant refer one either" he continued . i shrugged my shoulders.

"yeah that's true we'll talk to ha about it when she get it , until then shoo bitch" i said opening  the door . he bucked at me making his way out the door . i pursed my lips to the side , he ain't on shit . after he left out i grabbed my gars and weed and decided to roll up and wake and bake .

as soon as i lit the blunt i felt nova start to shuffle around. that gas done woke ha ass up. she fluttered her eyes open looking at me.

"goodmorning lover" she spoke . i smirked .

"oh i'm yo luva now ?" i questioned . she smirked as i took a puff of my blunt . she nodded just staring at me . she stretched before holding the covers again her body as she leaned her back on the head board .  only if i was dem covers . i passed the blunt to nova and she took it inhaling it .

she looked so fine smoking the blunt . she looked like she was a pro at this shit . i admired her soft lips press on the blunt and as she inhaled and exhale . i slowly watched as the smoke escaped her lips . nova was so fine i couldn't help but admire all of her .

she took a few more puffs before standing up and taking the sheet with her . she stood looking at me before she dropped the sheet . she continued looking at me before just walking on to grab one of my shirts and a pair of my boxers from my bag . she drank some of my water before brushing her teeth . mm only if she knew ..

"ew what the fuck" nova said swishing her tongue around her mouth . i chuckled already knowing what she was ewing for .

"everybody that smokes should know not to brush their teeth after . a piece of gum nov" i said shaking my head at her adjusting the blunt .

she smacked her teeth and rolled her eyes before going back in the bathroom to fix her hair . i had decided to roll another blunt since nova was going to take forever to get ready . she was slicking her hair into a bun . it didn't take her long before she was plopping on the bed reaching for her turn . i chuckled at her.

"my lil mini me" i said . she blew the smoke in my face .

i smacked my teeth at her .

"come on with that shit , you lucky you my girl cause if you was anybody else you would've been getting handed a ass whooping right now" i blabbered to her . she rolled her eyes passing the blunt and laying a kiss on my face before throwing her head back .

"ken .. i think i'm reconsidering the funeral situation . i need the closer .. if i don't take the chance now .. when i don't have a chance it's gonna hurt worse ya know ?" she spoke getting ready eyed . i put the blunt out before sitting her on my lap . she held me letting some more tears fall from her eyes .

"as my shorty i'm forever behind what you stand on , i think you should do whet you feel . ion be putting in my 2 cents cause ion wanna impact yo decision ma" i spoke being honest .

"thank you trell foreal , for everything" she said wiping her tears drying her face .

"no problem , i got u baby" i said holding her . before i knew it she was reaching over me for the blunt . i chuckled at her , she acted so much like me . i shook my head .

"so since it's tuesday we just gone head home tonight annn ben let me know this morning ki mama said she can stay with him for the summa" i spoke with a smirk . i knew it would make her happy . a big smile plastered on her face as she hit the blunt and looked at me . i chuckled at her goofiness . i think im really starting to fall in love with this girl .

"imma see if my "guardian" let me move in wit u" she smirked .

"we gone have to go searching fa cribs" i shrugged . "but you know i got you it's nothing fa you" i smirked inhaling the blunt before putting it up .

"what's wrong with that nice ass crib in the sky you got now ?" she asked rubbing on my arms and tracing my tattoos , so shell .

"i'm starting sum witchu & it's new , i want it to be forever so i'm not finna have you inna crib where me and my old bitches used to be" i mugged ha .

"aww that's sweet i guess" she chuckled .

"we can look tomorrow" i offered.

"it's a date" she smiled . i nodded smiling along with her .

we decided it was time to get ready so we could get on the road . we packed everything up , nova sprayed the room down and cleaned up the smoking evidence . normally i just let them fine me ion be tripping but she made it smell and look like there was not one ounce of weed in here . i just watched her amazed , she was the ying to my yang . she came to the door with all her stuff neat and packed . i grabbed all her things , gave her a kiss along with a smack on the ass on her way out the door . she giggled as usual . i chuckled and we met up with gang after checkout . we hopped in the sprinter on our way to get food before getting on the road for home .

**
my chapter was way better the first time but this will do . i'm mad asf tho honestly but it's cool !

this chapter was for my potheadsssss

don't forget to commentttt

and voteeee and shareeee !!

anywayssssssss ! hope y'all enjoyed see y'all soon my 38 babies $$$