fantasy : 01

"Iss" the man spoke . I rolled my eyes making my way to the iss room . I hadn't done anything wrong but been late . This school was so dumb and I was beyond glad I was almost outta here . I knocked on the door giving Coach Williams a fist pump before taking my normal seat in front of him .

"What's been up Nova ? Haven't seen you in a while" Coach said .

"I've been on a roll not being late" i said shrugging my shoulders . He shrugged and nodded his head . There was another knock on the door he went over and opened it . I got on my phone opening up my messages .

Dadaa 💞
: morning love . stay easy !!

I laughed . That was the daily message I got from my dad & it never failed to make me chuckle .

: morning dad , stay cool ❤️ !!

Me and my dad have the best relationship . It's just me and him in the house . My mom passed when I was younger and i wasn't too close with any other sides of my family .

"Nova" coach called scaring me out my thoughts .

"Yeah ?" I asked

"You and G know each other?" He asked

"Me and who?" I asked . Coach made a face and the dude sitting on top of the desk beside me . He was type tall & brownskin .

"Baee , tell him we met at the pool party last weekend and I wifed you up" the G dude said . I laughed at him a long with coach . "Nah what's good witchu tho , I'm G" he said extending his arm . I shook his hand with a sly smile on my face showing off my dimple . He looked good on the low but ian the type to talk to a hood dude.

"You gone leave me hanging .. no name?" He asked showing off his pearly whites . Definitely a plus in my book .

"I'm Nova , nice to meet you" I said waving .

"You real pretty too" he said smiling . I smiled back . "Thanks" I added . My phone dinged singling me I had a message . I checked seeing 'kianna❤️🤞🏽' pop up on my screen . I smiled opening it up . Kianna was my one and only friend to keep it real , she moved away to Florida a month or maybe 2 ago .

"So nova , you in 12th ?" G asked ,

"Yeah" I said focusing my attention on him .

"Well that means you 9 times outta 10 only got 2 classes .. righttt ?" He questioned again . I scrunched up my face not getting where he was going with this ,

"Right .." I trailed off waiting to see where things were going .

"So where you trynna slide after we get out" he asked . I chuckled loosening up my face , that was pretty smooth . I was corny so of course a lot was smooth to me .

"I don't know you enough to be sliding no where with you" I told him putting air quotes around 'sliding' .

"Not to interfere with y'all lil fruit cake session but he's good people Nov , i approve but only with your consent" coach said nodding . Coach was rude and mean so if he was taking your side you had to be good peoples .

"Seeee mamas" he said sending few butterflies to my stomach . I liked the little nickname he had given .

"Sure , where we sliding through to ?" I asked . As soon as I did he thrusted his arms in accomplishment and smiled ; causing me to giggle at his actions .