fantasy: 18

G.

As I felt my normal soul take back over I felt a sense of relief. As everything train wrecked back into my brain I squeezed by eyes. I looked over at Nova and she fiddled with her ring she told me her dad got her. I felt my heart sank, I put my hands on my little sister ? I disrespected her in a public environment & in front of our friends ? I couldn't believe what had gotten into me.

I popped the perk only to experience it. I thought it was gonna simply fly me up to cloud 9 as if I was smoking a blunt but I was tripping, it sent me straight to hell mentally and physically. I shook my head at myself. As we pulled up to the amusement park I felt the little kid in my get happy. I then eventually got said again in the next few seconds realizing everybody was kinda mad at me for this morning.

"Nova I'm sorry about this morning, you too Trell. My bad I had took a xa.." before I could finish my sentence nova had popped me straight in my mouth. I deserved it tho. I felt on my lip with my tongue and tasted the blood.. she busted my lip.

"It's straight bruh" Youngboy said dapping me up.

"Nah foreal tho it wasn't my business from the jump but maybe if y'all wasn't so into it last night I would've never found out" I spoke. Everybody looked at me weirdly.

"Last night when I threw up at the hookah place I came back home, y'all was so fucked up y'all AINT even notice. Then I didn't have a key to get back in the room so I'm banging and I realize sum banging with me so I get to making this dope ass beat till I hear a lil angelic voice moaning out Kentrell name" I explained. Then everybody immediately busted out laughing. I got another smack to my lips.

"Come on mane with that shit" I said angrily. Nova busted out laughing only getting me more tight! I felt the vibe around the room and it felt better everybody was back go talking and laughing so I knew we were set to have fun today. We got out walking to the admission spot. We brought tickets for all of us before walking in. We took pictures and made our way into the park some more. We all decided to hit up the intimidator first.

As we were in line I saw a few bad bitches with their friends. I had already taken a few photos with Kentrell and a few other pretty ass fans but for some odd reason it was like if they didn't know who you were it was so much more likely for them to get noticed by me.

I looked behind me to see this one tall shorty. She was bout 5'10, brownskin, pretty ass smile and she wore a black cropped tank top, some ripped jean shorts, some gamma 11s and had a nice ass body. When I say I normally don't do tall females I don't! But she was the one, had to be. It felt like it was just me and her on earth.

"What nigga" her friend said mugging. Oh no. Ew. It's ghetto! I mugged her friend back before turning around.

"Sorry about my friend" the pretty brow skin one spoke.

"Don't speak for me I ain't sorry bout shit it was his fault for staring" I heard her smart ass friend ramble. I could tell she was the Kianna in their friendship.

"Keke shut up" the girl spoke. She mugged her but did as told. She was clearly the Nova.

"You straight ma" I smirked. She smiled back.

"Can you don't me a favor?" I asked. She lifted her eyebrows as if she was asking what.

"Can you help me feel this out?" I questioned showing her a new contact page on my phone. She chuckled then nodded her head taking my phone. She filled it out then gave me my phone. By that point we had make it to the front of the line. We broke up into groups of two and I go stuck with Kd ugly ass.

"We haven't even been here for 20 minutes and you always pulling bitches?" Kd asked. I smacked my teeth.

"Mind ya buitness bruh" I waved him off getting on the ride. As we got out the ride I reflected on it. It was straight. I found Nova of course leading the group with kentrells arm over her shoulder.

"Nova I think I found the one" I said to her. She rolled her eyes and waved me off continuing on with her conversation with Kentrell.

"Nov foreal, it was like just me and her on earth when I was talking to her.." I trailed off hopping she would listen. She stopped talking and walking and looked up at me.

"Your serious?" She kinda asked but she kinda knew as well. I nodded. She smiled widely and hugged me.

"You done found you a lil boo but we're in NC g" she said. That was true but it was nun to get me a lil crib down here if shit even got that far.

As the day went on I couldn't stop thinking about the girl. Could it be so? I found me a lil boo at carowinds. As the day went on and we walked around and stood in lines all day I got tired. We had all decided to get food and just head to another hotel for the night.

**

This chapter bout boring asf but I got y'all jut wait !!

Feedback ?