fantasy : 09

Nova .

As soon as I hopped out the shower I rushed to dry off motioning my body . I slipped on my underwear and bra before running to brush my teeth . I pulled out my brush and gel brushing my hair into a top bun . After I was done I washed my hands running to my bed putting on the the white long sleeve shirt I had bought along with the jeans they ripped at the knees . I grabbed some heels from out the tote my uncles bought from my house and slipped them on .

"DONE !" I screamed out the door and G did the same from across the hall . I rolled my eyes . I grabbed my phone  after straightening up my room and made my way out the door behind G . I had finally gotten comfortable enough with the phrase "my" So I used it . We hopped in the car and he sped downtown . We got out and G have his key to the valet person .

We walked in and searched around for young boy and his people .

"Stand right there & pose" G spoke . I did as instructed and he took my picture . I took his phone looking at the picture and I actually looked nice .

"Post it on ya insta" he spoke shrugging

"Post it on ya insta" he spoke shrugging . I shook my head no .

"I don't even have one , I use my best friends just to keep up with the hype on there" I admitted .

"Well get you one" he smiled . I nodded and smiled too . As we continued searching around for youngboy I was pulled to a corner . G made sure to see who I was with , he nodded at me and I nodded back letting him know I was ok . I turned around only to be face to face with Quavo .

"Wassup mama you look good" He spoke showing off his grills .

"Thank you" I smirked .

"Stop playing with a nigga ," he spoke . I rolled my eyes .

"How I'm play witchu ?" I asked letting my accent slip . I didn't like it so I tried my hardest to speak proper so it didn't show .

"You seen me trynna slide on ya , you not trynna pass a nigga ya name & numba ? And stop trynna hide that accent it sound good" he said talking in my ear , he sounded good and was sending chills down my spine .

"Nova & You can have it , Ian nun of these pressed hoes tho , you gone have to work for it" I spoke walking off looking back over my shoulder . He leaned against the wall and licked them bit his bottom lip . I made my way over G who was with youngboy and his crew .

"What up Nova" Kd said . I smiled and waved . Everybody else waved at me and I waved back .

"Wassup ma , where you been ?" Youngboy asked .

"Over Thea wit sum nigga" g spoke with one eyebrow up and his lip pursed sideways . I leaned all my weight to one and and looked over at G with my head tilted .

"What nigga ?" Youngboy asked furrowing his eyebrows .

"Why you so worried bout what nigga she macking wit ?" Jania asked . I lifted my eyebrows , oop .