fantasy : 08

Nova .

"Nova get up babygirl" G spoke shaking me out my sleep . I rolled over looking at him .

"Where we going ?" I asked stretching .

"To see Youngboy , he got shot at the party last night ." He spoke . I widened my eyes and jumped up .

"He's ok ?" I asked shocked . G nodded looking me up and down . I had on a sports bra with some pajama shorts on . I rolled my eyes and walked over to the closet where I had put my things from the suitcase at . I picked out some black tights , a red cropped tank top , & my 11 red gems . I showered and got dressed leaving my hair in a slick back .

"You look good ma" g spoke . I smiled and giving him a hug .

"I missed you coming in and keeping me company last night , but I was ok . I slept with your mom , I came back in here this morning when she went to work" I spoke smiling .

"That's good to hear ma , lets go" g spoke . I looked at him and he had on a white polo shirt , some black ripped jeans and his forces . We left out the house locking the door and hoping into his car . It took us maybe 15 minutes to get to the hospital from the house . We got out and I slowly got out the car remembering the last time I went in here . I slowly walked in and G grabbed my hand . We walked in and I install caught chills .

"Kentrell" G called out to the lady . She gave him a room number and we walked to the elevator . Eventually we made it to the room number and knocked . A dark skinned boy with grills opened the door . He looked familiar , I just couldn't put a finger where I saw him . I figured Instagram as well . We walked in the room and saw 4 other dudes and a girl . G dapped all the niggas up and we made our way to youngboys bed .

"You bought Lil mama too ?" Youngboy asked smirking at me . I giggled at him .

"Yeah ian wanna leave her alone at the crib" g spoke . He nodded .

"Y'all this nova , nova that's Ben , Kd , Montana , three , and joe" g introduced pointing to everyone .

"Nova you gotta boyfriend ?" Kd asked practically drooling on himself . I laughed and shook my head no . He just wiggled his eyebrows .

"Jania this nova & nova that's Jania" youngboy spoke . She mugged me and I just shrugged it off .

"When you getting outta here ?" I asked youngboy .

"Tonight , you coming to the label party ?" He asked , i shrugged and then nodded .

"Bae you hungry ?" The jania girl asked . He shook his head and focused his attention back on us .

"Hope you not tho , you getting out the hospital from getting shot at a party and gone go right back to another party the same you get out  ?" I asked . Everybody just sat there with thinking faces on . I always made very logical points so I was used to it .

"Aight ma you right but then 2 different types of parties" he argued . I shrugged and nodded . He was right .

"Betta watchout fa ha . Dem niggas gone be out" youngboy told G . I just looked over at them . I got a FaceTime call from kianna so I answered .

"Since when you hang with da gang ?" Kianna said sounding hype .

"Girl what ?" I asked confused .

"You hang with youngboy n nem !" She asked . I just looked into the camera . I looked over finding a seat by Ben and Kd and face my attention back towards Ki .

"No , I hang with G and he hangs with them" I explained . She nodded .

"Kianna calm that ass down" Ben said . I furrowed my eyebrows . THATS WHERE I SAW HIM I thought to myself , Kianna sent him to me .