fantasy : 19

Nova .

I laid in the bed after my shower and seen kentrells phone .. he had went in the bathroom to shower and i thought on it.. was I gone look through his shit and invade his privacy like that?

Yes, yes I was. I unlocked his phone and went to his messages nothing. Instagram DMs.. nothing?

"You found what you looking for?" I heard him say chuckling but scaring me. I had dropped his phone back on the bed and looked over at him. He was in a towel cleaning from behind his ears with a q tip. He looked soo good.

"Yup I sure did" I said popping my p and getting under the blankets. He chuckled again and then got under the covers with me. I felt him grab me and drag me back making sure I was close to him. I opened my eyes widely when I realized he had gotten into the bed with no underwear on. I had seen what his dick looked like before but I guess it was still a surprise to me.

He chuckled getting out the bed and slipping on his folded underwear from off the desk area. It was just me and him in the room. Since everybody knew we was fuckin and there was nothing to hide it no longer mattered. He grabbed his rello, lighter, and medicine bottle bringing it over to the bed with him. I already knew what time it was.

"Teach me" I spoke interrupting the silence.

"How to do what?" He asked.

"Roll" I shrugged. He nodded.

"So first this what you gotta do" he said sticking his tongue out and licking a perfect line down the middle of the rello.. he knew what he was doing. He then split it down the middle with his nails. He dumped the tobacco on the night stand by him. He looked at me and I nodded.

He then moved on to the second part. He licked up and down the rello again and again.. he knew what he was doing. He took the weed out then started breaking it down into the rello. He tucked the weed and rolled the re rolled the rello by licking it and running the lighter over it.

"Ok now teach me" I spoke smiling.

"I just taught you nova I'm not finna roll another blunt just to te-"

"I'm taking about how to smoke it kentrell!" I raised my voice at him to cut him off. He smiled and the. Busted out laughing I did the same thing and watched as he lit the blunt and smoked.

Smoke in, inhale, smoke out exhale.

I took the mental note and watched ass ge did the same thing again. He passed the blunt to me and I smoked it doing as I saw him do. I chocked and nearly dyed the first ten but once I continued it wasn't nearly as bad.

"Nova you look good ma, you sure you ain't hit a blunt before?" Trell asked. I chuckled and shook my head no. It was the truth.

"Thanks baby." I felt my self go in and out. I could tell the difference between my normal self and my high self. I knew I was higher then ever right now. As I traveled randomly through my thoughts I stopped out of no where. I was so horny...

I looked a ken and chuckled. He was in his own little world. I took the covers off his legs and wiped his dick out. I immediately twirled my tongue around his tip. I felt his dick jump back a little. I smirked knowing I had full control of him. I went down taking some of him in my mouth then down a little further gawking on his whole dock before I knew it. He groaned only making me go harder. I felt like I was doing some shit I had seen on porn.

I looked Kentrell in his eyes and I did a double hand twist as my hands followed my mouth in an up down motion. Once Kentrell came in my moth I looked at him and swallowed it. I never thought in 1000 years I'd be swallowing a niggas nut. Me and Kentrell had still be starting at each other. He was flabbergasted and I could tell.. he was stuck and his legs were shaking slightly.

Kentrell finally had made a move but it was only to slam me on the bed and drag me to the end. I knew what time it was. I chuckled as he practically tripped my clothes off. He went down and started eating me like never before.. even tho this was only the second time. He flickered his tongue on my clit causing my arch to go even deeper.

"I'm finna cum baeee" I screamed. Right when I was about to he shoved his dick in me. Just when I thought my back couldn't arch no more .. it arched some more. He went slow but not for too long before he was fucking my brain cells out. He was fuckin me so good and I couldn't help but let him know.

"Fuck daddy just keep fuckin on your pussy" I told him. That was a mistake tho. Just when I thought he was going as fast as he could ... he went faster. I was about to him so my back unarched and I crawled up letting his dick come out of me. He only pulled me back and started fuckin me again . I was screaming so loud I wouldn't be surprised if the whole hotel heard me.

Kentrell had finally slown down and I felt him twitch in me. I moved a little.. so I thought but he had a death grip on my hip. He stroked again and there was that little twitch again. One more time and he pulled out and onto me. Normally he would putt out on the first twitch I guess he was trying sum new. As long as I ended up with no babies we was straight! He smacked my ass and I moaned. He chuckled at me. He picked me up taking me to the shower.

We showered and once we were done we cuddled tight together and drifted off.

**

Two smoove lil chapters for the morning 😂 .. it's 2:46AM. Why am I up?  😫😅