fantasy : 11

Youngboy .

I opened my eyes feeling novas head still laying on my chest . I had my feet kicked up on the sofa piece that moved while I had the couch reclined back , Nova was stretched out on the other part while G laid the same way as me . Everybody else was still sleep so I decided to go back until my phone buzzed .

So you think it's cool to be out there laid up with that bitch but you posed to be my nigga ?

I read the message . I huffed before starting to reply .

You thought it was cool to be fuckin onnat nigga while I was at the studio ?

After I typed it I knew she wasn't finna respond , only cry to herself . That's what she always did when I brought that shit up . She should've knew betta tho , tried me like a pussy nigga , like I wasn't gone find out . Gone disrespect me like that then act like ian got a right to disrespect you ? The only reason I was still "with" her was because she was living with me . Her mama was going through shit and I was trynna help her mama by basically taking care of jania , she was in a financial situation . Soon after my thoughts novas phone dinged . I decided to be nosey and pick it up . It was Quavo 🤩❤️ . I mentally rolled my eyes feeling a slight bit of anger take over .

He had texted her that he was gone have to reschedule the date because he had a show , he told her that she could come if she wanted just to let him know . I sat her phone back down and reached for mines .

"Just gimmie a chance promise imma make you love me , If me and you together could accomplish no than something" I sang one of my unreleased songs , while recording novas head on me . I laughed at the end then ended the video . Novas face was facing me so I wasn't tripping . I posted the video and instantly insta went crazy , all the fan pages and other shit reposted the video and I exited off the app .

"Sap ass nigga" I head G say . I chuckled before flicking him off . G been my nigga from the jump , we been friends since lil boys but we fell out because that fame shit got to my head a little . We went our separate ways and I ended up here , g came here cause his daddy got shot and he was too deep to be by himself and me and my niggas had already moved up here .

"I want shorty fa real but I know she think I'm on joke time" I shook my head .

"Yeah Nova grew up with her daddy she got a nigga mentality" G spoke laughing .

"I'm finna break inside cause I want ha" I nodded smiling . G dapped me up .

"Nah but listen I'm finna go get me some ass , make sure my bestie safe aiight mane ?" G said sternly . I nodded dapping him up for the last time .

"She ain't going on the date no more , bruh said he got a show" I spoke out .

"I know he texted me just let me know if she go to the show" he spoke . I nodded . She ain't going to that damn show . I looked at the time 8:43 pm . It was only 3ish when G and Nova first came . Baby was tired for sure , I shook my head rubbing in her hair again . It was soft and sleek as fuck . My phone flashed in my face and I picked it up .

G 🦍
We kickin it with y'all fa tonight , take nova to get her car from JR Crickets up the street so she can get some clothes . Presh nigga hit you in 1hr or 2 !!

Aight bitch . Wrap up ! Don't end up like me 😂

🙅🏽‍♂️🙅🏽‍♂️🙅🏽‍♂️

I chuckled before putting my phone down . I looked up to see everybody was up on there phone . I look down to see nova was still half sleep . She kept shifting so I knew that meant she was probably gonna get up soon .