50| Their Bond

Wahaj's POV

It was Friday, I finished my lectures, and I got Layan and Lila out of the daycare in the hospital. I got inside the car and went into Yilmaz's Mansion.

The girls were astonished by the large mansion that Layan started running while Lila tried to follow as they went through the backside of the house, and I ran to catch them.

"Girls, can we be more careful" I uttered as I got alongside them.

"They even got a tiny sea inside the house!" Lila commented innocently.

"It is a swimming pool, dummy." Layan corrected.

Suddenly, the backdoor opens, revealing Nermin, my mother in law, who was smiling. Yes, this woman actually smiles at me. I'm not expecting this.

"Wahaj," she chuckles heartily, startling me even more. "You made it! Come in, then!"

I immediately take Lila and Layan with me, if I didn't know any better, I would say that this was her nice twin sister.

"Mrs Yilmaz?" I questioned.

"Call me, Mother." She grins.

"O-kay."

My eyes scan over the place; it hadn't changed much except the toys that seemed to be everywhere were now nowhere to be found.

Mellisa's Children grew older.

Mrs Yilmaz laughs as she looks at the girls who were attached to my legs. "They look so much like my handsome boy, not like you at all."

'Oh, Nermin, that I know and love is back' I comment sarcastically in my mind as I rolled my eyes. Some people don't change, no matter how many years you give them.

"Mama is pretty," A soft voice commented as I looked down at Lila who seemed to be still attached to my legs while Layan went and comfortably laid in the sofa as if she had been here for ages.

"They certainly have your manners," Nermin commented looking at the girl in the coach.

"And the eyes..." she covers her mouth, giggling in amusement as she bends down to look at Lila. "Why they could've cut them out of my boy and put them on you they're so similar!"

Despite my nervousness, I find myself grinning as a young girl actually, comes bounding down the stairs. She gives me one of those friendly grins I'm not expecting - before pulling me into a hug.

"Wahaj! It's so good to see you!"

I blink, startled, and back away.

"Leyla," I grin, remembering the little 8-year-old girl who is now twelve.

"You have grown so much," I went in for another hug, "I have missed you so much."