28| Living With The Genius

Wahaj's POV

Things like good fortune and happy ever after didn't happen to people like me. Things like accidental luck didn't happen to people like me. Yet here I stood inside Professor Yilmaz's room as his wife.

Professor Yilmaz is my inspiration, my idol. The man I look up to since my freshman years. I remember reading his publications religiously, soaking up every detail of the causes and seeing how he'd solve each and every problem. I'd watch and listen to his three-hour lecture with unusual concentration. So here I am about to live in the same house as his.

I looked around the room I stood in...Mashallah... The entire room if you could even describe it as that didn't have a single spot of dirt.

It felt untouched. It looked untouched.

Other than the stack of books beside the bedroom. The coffee machine beside the large window at the end of the room. It seemed to lack personal items.

"You can make yourself at home." He said ironically as he entered the room behind me.

Yeah, right. I'll get on that.

I could feel the unwelcoming scent if that was even a thing. Professor seemed to take time conniving his mother since I could hear yelling from downstairs, but he didn't show it as he entered the room. Mellisa was escorted out before she could see me as of the rest of the kids they all didn't either except for Leyila. 

The place felt like a cold dungeon, which didn't surprise me much considering the person I was talking to and the room seemed to be soundproof.

"Where is my room?" I asked, ignoring his comment.

At this point, I just wanted to sleep. I didn't want to hear anything else."You will be staying in here." He told me as if I had no option.

AH, no.

"No," I told him with an attitude. Professor didn't seem to like it.

"You forget yourself, Mrs.Yilmaz." He informed me as he sat on the sofa in front of the large bed after getting a book from the stack of books beside him.

I smiled and tried to cover it immediately as I didn't have a choice but to scoff at his words. I then proceeded to get my PJs out of my bag. Professor didn't want me to hold that bag, so he carried it to his room.

"Where is the bathroom ?" I asked stiffly.

He didn't look up from his book as he answered, "I already saw you naked, Wahaj" He remarked, "You can change here," He added, "I won't look,"

I ignored his comment, but my face seemed to be tinted in red as he said those words, "I need to perform wudu" I said.