omgsh Finally!! :D

Start from the beginning

"Nikki." I said, finishing off her sentence. I walked back into the changing rooms, with Emily. A few girls spoke to me whislt we were in there.

"Hi, Nikki, I'm Scarlet..."
"Wow, you were really good Nikki."
So you get the picture, but it actually felt so nice. I was enjoying it so much, that I almost forgot my whole Justin-or-Kurt crisis. But of crouse, I didn't. It was still there, sitting in the back of my brain.
And it didn't help at all, that he was wating for us, outside the changing room.
"Hey, how was it?" He asked, as he sat on a low wall, that protected some trees.
"Not bad." I said, smiling. Not just because I was happy, but because Justin just made me want to smile.
"Not bad?! Are you joking, you were fre.aken awesome!" Emily laughed, pushing me, playfully.
I blushed from head to toe.

"Cool." Justin said, as the three of us walked off. We ate our lunch in the last ten minutes of lunch-break, before it was time for me to hit the Stundent Support Centre again. I arrived a little early, so people were still lining up outside.

"Hey, hey, my favourtie girl, how are ya?" Asked greasy hair guy.
"Umm, I'm fine, and my name is Nikki, not girl." I said, looking down my nose at him.
"Hey, fiesty, just how I like 'em." He said, laughing. "Oh and I'm Kyle." He shook his hair, but it was so greased up, that it hardly moved.
I felt like throwing up, right there.
"Umm, that's nice." I said, moving up the line away from him.
I ended up next to prego girl.
"You wanna fxxxin' watch where you is goin'!" She shouted at me.
Wow, chav much?
"Ummm, sorry?" I said, moving away before she could start again.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow, when I could go back to normal lessons. About five mintutes later, Mr Bingly turned up, looking a little flustered. I quietly laughed to myself, as I wondered what he had been up to. I wasn't thinking dirty things.

Oh no, Mr Bingly wasn't like that.
He was a chubby, middle aged guy, who always wore too tight shirts. He was probably looking flustered because he got his tie stook in the photocopier or something.
Yeah, that's that kind of guy he is.
Anyway, Mr Bingly opened that door, and the prison like screens had been removed.
"Where did all the, like, walls go?" Asked Kyle, as we walked in, "Dude, how did you take out walls?"
I rolled my eyes, some people were so stupid.
"The screens have been removed this sestion, due to the warm weather. We need the cold air circulating as much as possible." Mr Bingly said, as he waddled to his desk.
"Circulating?" Kyle asked, as he slumped down in a seat.
"Never mind Mr Marshall." Mr Bingly said, shaking his head. The work was even easier than this morning, which of course, left me with too much free time. Justin was in my thoughts, even when I closed my eyes. I tried thinking of anything else, but everything led to him. Seriously, I had to do something about this. So I texted Kurt.

**********************************************************************
Hey, do u wanna go to park later? bout 4?
luv u xx
**********************************************************************

I was sure that if I was with Kurt, and I remebered how amazing he was, I would forget all about Justin.
And the way his soft lips touched mine....
Well, that's what I was hoping anyway. As soon as the bell rang, I grabbed my bag and made a dash for the door. Hopefully if I got to the gate quick enough, Justin wouldn't be there yet. I was almost running, but because the Centre was right at the back of school, it took me quite a while to reach the gates.
And when I did reach them, guess who was all ready there?
"Nikki, where you going?" He asked me, grabbing my wrist. I turned around, then quickly looked down.
Oh, how much did I want to kiss him?
Too much.
"Justin, I need to go. I'm meeting Kurt at four." I said, pulling my wrist from his grip, and taking of down the street.
I reached my house at 3:42, which gave me hardly any time. I pulled on some shorts, and a flowery cami, quickly put on some gladiators, and was out of the door by 3:46.
I reached the park just on time, and as soon as we I was there I saw him.
Kurt was sat under the tree, with his golden hair shining in the sun. "Nikki!" He shouted, as he got up and ran towards him. He picked me up, and spun me around.
And I was so glad when my heart did that little fluttery thing.
"Hey, Kurt." I said, kissing his lips gently.
"I've missed you so much." He said, into my hair.
"I've missed you too." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.
He kissed me a little more, then we took a walk, hand in hand.
Now I just felt even worse. I knew that I loved Kurt, but still a part of me was wishing that this was Justin. I spent hours with Kurt, but I still wasn't convinced he was the only one I loved. Of course I liked him, well loved him, but did I love him enough?
We sat and talked for ages, just like we had before. We were holding hands, and he was stroking my hand with his finger.
"So, my friend's having a party on Saturday, do you wanna come with me?" He asked, smiling sweetly.
Is that all Kurt does, party?
"Course I would." I said, smiling back at him.
"Cool, I'll see you there then, Saturday, and it starts at 8" He said, kissing my neck.
Saturday, today was only Tuesday.
"Where does he live?" I asked.
"I'll text you the details some time." He said.
And one thing lead to another, and soon enough we were making out.
Which I knew wasn't good, being though I was thinking about breaking up with him earlier.
But I just couldn't help myself. Kurt had to leave at 7, he had soccer practise, so I was just wandering home on my own.
Then my phone started ringing.
"Hello?" I said, into the phone.
"Nikki, darling, you left your things, do you want to come and pick them up?" My dad asked me.
"Oh, right, sure. See you in a few, love you." I said, beofre snapping my phone shut.
I didn't really want to go.
Because going to my dad's meant seeing Justin. I knocked on the door, and waited outside. Justin opened the door, and I felt my heart start hammering in my chest.
"I forgot my stuff." I laughed, as I kicked off my shoes.
"Ohhh." He said, rubbing his hair.
I walked into the hallway, and quickly ran up the stairs. But just my luck, Justin followed me. My duffel bag was on the floor, where I left it, so I grabbed it and headed out of the room. The bag was a little heavy, and he must have realised.
"Do you want some help?" Justin asked, as he stood with his arms folded, which made his muscles buldge slightly.
"No, I'm fine." I mummbled, tearing my gaze from his arms.
"Nikki, please, about earlier..." Justin said, grabbing my arm so I couldn't run off.
"Justin don't do this." I begged.
He was quiet for a while, but his hand moved from my arm to my hand. I don't know how long he was holding onto my hand. But it was long enough for me to start feeling dizzy. And the worse part was, I enjoyed it. If I wasn't dating Kurt, I would have jumped up, wrapped my arms around him and kissed him....
But I couldn't.
I pulled my hand away, and he let go.
"Justin please, don't." I whispered again.
"But..." He started to say, but I cut him off.
"You know how you felt when you caught Amber, and do you really want someone else to feel that?!" I asked, not very loud though. I didn't want my dad to here.
Justin closed his eyes for a minute, and I took that as my opportunity. I bolted down the stairs, said bye to my dad, then ran out of the front door.
I reached the end of the driveway, and thought I was safe. Amy and Jack (the totally hot jock she was currently dating, and even when I say totally hot, he still has nothing on Justin) were walking down the street towards me. I was a little nervous, I mean, would Amy really hatee me?
I stood frozen on the sidewalk for a little while, but then decided that I would just have to face it.
I ducked my head down, and started walking as quickly as I could.
I was about five steps away....four....three....two.
"Hey, aren't you the one who had a fight with Amber?" Asked Jack, laughing a little.
I looked up and smiled awkwardly.
"Yeah, I guess that's me." I said, nervously.i was really worried that Amy was going to snap at me or something, I mean after all we were talking about one of her best friends...