Chapter 25 TakeHiko's wolf form

Natsumi walked around for a while, it was almost sun up. Where could that idiot be?.... Natsumi then froze to a growl. She turned and looked behind her, she saw a huge black wolf with a sword in its mouth. She recognized the sword immediately, "TakeHiko?...." She asked with wide eyes. The wolf smirked and lunged at her, she dodged the lunge but that was just luck. Then she saw the sun rising, TakeHiko tried to avoid the light. She jumped on him and held him down. Wow...he's hot even as a wolf....ahh! Shut up! What am I saying?! TakeHiko snapped at her and then the light crept slowly to him. It reached his paw and he howled in pain, then it covered his entire body. There was a bright flash and he was normal again, Natsumi sighed with relief. He opened his eyes and looked at Natsumi "why hello princess" he said with a smirk. Natsumi had a dark aura surrounding her, "TakeHiko.....I'm gonna kill you..." She mumbled. "Kill me? In this position?" He asked glancing toward where she was sitting on him. Natsumi blushed, she was sitting right on that one area. "Honestly I'm flattered, but please get off me now.." TakeHiko said with a smile. Natsumi was off him in a second, "well we wouldn't be like this if you hadn't attacked me as a wolf!" She yelled and folded "her arms. TakeHiko stood up and hugged her from behind "maybe I should do it often then..." He whispered in her ear. She blushed and he noticed it to, "yield boy!" She commanded and he let her go. There was a thud on the ground and TakeHiko was on his butt again. "Hey! Don't be mad Natsumi! I was only joking!" He yelled as she walked off. "Your a liar and a jerk, you...you...butthead!" She called out without even glancing at him. He caught up to her and walked beside her.